Chapter 26

Prt. 1: Y/NS POV: I turned my car around and headed back to the flat when I got there Niall wasn't there. He said to him near the lake at around sunset. He didn't tell me what to wear so I just went casual. Some high waisted shorts with a loose top and some sandals. I left my makeup light and natural and left my wavy hair down. I headed over to the park and gasped when i got there. Niall was in a tux and he had candles everywhere. He walked up to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers. I was going to say something but he put his finger on my lips to silence me. He walked back behind a tree and brought out his guitar and some speakers. He sat down on the bench and motioned me to sit me next to him. I sat down and I saw him press play on his speakers. Y/NS POV: he hit play and the music began. It was Payphone by Maroon5! He knew that was my favorite song of the moment. Oh gosh I loved him do much. He began to sing "Yeah i, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me." he sang. Whenever he sang he had so much passion in his voice. I don't know what his inspiration was but it had to be a lot because he was really into it! He even rapped the Whiz Kalifa part! It sounded so cute with his accent it made me laugh. Then came the final verse of the song, " now I'm at a Payphone trying to call home all of my change I've spent on you, where have the times gone baby it's all wrong where are the plans we made for two?" then he switched the lyrics. The very last words of the song he changed. He looked into your eyes as he sang, "Since happy ever afters do exist, just because I'm holding you like this. And all those fairy tales are not a myth. You are my princess I am your prince. Y/N I love you.." you had tears in your eyes and you let them fall. He looks up at you with a shy smile. I practically threw myself at him and began to kiss him.