Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

NIALLS POV: I watched the toilet paper on the ground and i think my heart stopped beating for a second. Her beautiful face was bleeding. Those bitches at the cafe must have done this. I didn't think that this was what they meant by taking care of it. My eyes started to water. She just stood in front of me, staring into my eyes as she cried. I leaned in and gently touched her cheek with hand. It was so swollen her eye was almost shut. "Who did this to you?" I choked out. "The girls at the cafe.. They also said I was a whore and other things. At first I just ignored it because the name calling didn't bother me. But then they started closing in on me, they got closer and closer and then one of them slapped me. I'm so sorr-" I cut her off. "Sorry? Don't be sorry this wasn't your fault. So stupid girls. I can't believe I let you out of my sight. This is ALL my fault. Please forgive me." and then my eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore. I stated at my feet. I don't deserve her. She deserves someone who can protect her and I failed. I'll never be able to live with myself. She put her finger under my chin and made me look at her. "This isn't your fault. I know you would never want this to happen. You only went to the bathroom you couldn't have known that was going to happen. I'll be fine really. Don't think it's your fault because it's not. Now come on, will you help me clean this up?" I couldn't believe she forgave me. "Ofcourse babe anything." I answered her.