Chapter 25

NIALLS POV: "I'm back love!" I shouted when I stepped through the door. No one answered. "Helloo?" I said again. I got worried when I ran to the kitchen and saw broken plates. There was a note in Y/Ns handwritting that said fuck you. And underneath it was a magazine with an article about me cheating on her! I would never do that. I flipped to article and saw the picture. She was right it wasn't photoshopped. And it looked recent because of the cast. That's when I noticed it. There was an extremely thin gray line around my body and it was positioned at an awkward angle. It was photoshopped. I remembered the day the fans got a pic of me kissing y/n and they must have photoshopped this. I grabbed my phone and called her. She didn't answer. I called four more time and on the fifth she answered. *phone call* y/n: what?! me: princess I need you to calm down and just listen to me. y/n: why should I do that? me: because you love me. And I love you. y/n: explain you have 2 minutes before I hang up. Me: okay if you look at the picture carefully you can see the gray line and my photo is awkwardly positioned. The only reason my arm is in a cast is its from the same pic that papazazzi got of us kissing outside that Starbucks. Y/n: ... Oh niall I'm so sorry. I didnt know I could has never imagined you cheating on me and I just. Didn't know how to react.. I'm sorry.  Me: it's okay princess. Meet me to tonight at the park next to the lake. Okay? Y/n: well alright.. Me: okay bye I love you. *end of phone call* I quickly hung up and got things ready for tonight. I was going to make it up to her even if I didn't do anything wrong.