Epilogue Part 1

Epilogue Part 1:

NIALLS POV: *3 months later* As I stood at the end of the aisle waiting for her to come, I couldnt have been more happy. I heard the march start to play and before I knew it here she came. She was so beautiful. Her dress just barely showed her new baby bump which wasnt very big yet but you knew it was there. She looked up at me and giggled. I must have looked like an idiot staring at her, but I just couldn't help it. That moment was as if time had froze, and we were the only people in the room. She reached the end of the aisle and her dad handed her over to me. After a quick ceremony we were announced Mr. and Mrs. Horan, and I was told to kiss the bride. I didn't even hesitate for a second before laying my lips on hers, feeling the love between us that I knew would last forever.

Y/Ns POV: I looked at myself in my dress in the mirror. I loved my dress. It was a strapless sweet heart neckline dress with a beautiful beaded belt. The dress flared out in an A-line and had a very long train. I had my hair half up and half down in curls. I had a gorgeous lace veil and couldn't have been more ready to get married. I heard Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie come in the room. They looked gorgeous in their light turqouise brides maid dresses. "It's time!" Eleanor said giggling. I pulled them all into a hug and thanked them for all their support. They led me to the end of aisle where my dad was waiting. The music began to play and I started to walk down the aisle. Time stopped when I saw him. He was so handsome in his black suit with the little turqouise flower on his chest. I couldnt help but giggle at his face. His expression was priceless. I reached the aisle and Niall held my hands in his. We listened and each said out vows. When it was time for the kiss I threw my arms around his neck and he kissed me passionately. I'm Mrs. Horan now. Just the thought made me smile.