Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Y/Ns POV: I got back to my flat and immediately went to the bathroom to check my cheek. There was the perfect shape of a hand imprinted on cheek. The whole right side of my face was swollen. There was even a huge gash right under my cheek bone. When I saw all of this I broke down in tears. I sat on the floor of my bathroom crying. it was almost like a repeat of the night before except this time Niall wouldn't be here to save me. My doorbell rang but I was so embarrassed to show my face i decided not to answer. They kept ringing but I kept ignoring it. I wasnt going to let anyone see me. Then I heard the door open. Had they found my spare key? I immediately looked for something to cover my cheek with all I had was toilet paper so I ended up using that. I was also scared it would be a mugger or something so I picked up the nearest thing I could defend myself with.. A toilet brush.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Niall standing in my doorway and it looked like he had been crying. As soon as he saw me be started laughing. That's when I realized that I must have looked like an idiot. I quickly ran into his arms and began to sob. He immediately stopped laughing and looked at me. I got out of his arms and stood in front of him and then slowly unwrapped my cheek and let the toilet paper fall on the ground. As soon as his eyes saw my cheek I heard him gasp.