Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

NIALLS POV: After Y/N woke me up I couldn't really go back to sleep so I just watched some TV. After a while I started to get kinda cold so I went upstairs to me and y/n's closet. I ran up the stairs quickly because my show was on commercial and I didn't want to miss the next part. I quickly ran into me and y/n's closet and yanked my hoodie off the hanger. I was in such a hurry I didn't notice all the show boxes in front of me and tripped knocking them all down. I quickly ran back downstairs and paused the show and went back upstairs to clean up the mess of shoe boxes I had knocked over. I started picking them all up when I noticed that one of the boxes and things in it. There were five of them and they all had little plus signs on them. At first i didn't get it so I examined them. Then I figured out what they were. Pregnancy Tests. Y/n was pregnant. I was a dad. That's why she's been eating like crazy lately. It all made sense, the morning sickness and cravings. That must have been what she went to the store to get today, and the reason she took so long in the bathroom. Oh god. I can't even think. I don't even... What am I going to do? I'm so young and oh god she's almost 2 years younger than me! She must be terrified. We aren't even married. I'm actually angry about this. Why didn't she tell me? And then I heard the front door door open, and Y/N walk in.