Chapter 21

NIALLS POV: You know in the movies when someone is in a coma and they can hear everything? Well that's what I as feeling except I couldnt answer. I had to sit there and listen to all of my friends and family cry over me and I all I could was just lay there. I tried to cry for them but I couldn't even open my eyelids. I could feel myself slipping away. No I told myself. Not until y/n comes. Just hold in a little longer. I could hear her screaming outside. And them she came in. I felt her grab my hand and tell me that she loved me. I wanted to tell her I loved her. I wanted to more than anything. That's when I heard it. A guitar. She began to sing our song. Her voice was so beautiful I listened as she sang to me. "Tap on my window knock on my door I want to make you feel beautiful." I wanted to sing with her. I wanted to be with her. I could feel my heartbeat slow down it was as if time froze when she finished the song " She. Will. Be. Loved." she ended the song and grabbed my band again. I could feel her tears land on me. I just wanted to wake up! To tell her I loved her! I heard the machine flatline. No I decided. I'm still here. So I fought. I fought with my own body to wake up. I could feel her kissing me. And then it worked. I heard the monitor make noise again. I did it! My heart was beating. And then the best thing that could have possibly happen, happened. I woke up.