Chapter 28

*2 weeks later* Y/Ns POV: I woke up and immediately ran into the bathroom to hurl. Niall came in worried and helped me pull my hair back. I had been getting a lot of morning sickness lately plus come really crazy cravings. Yesterday you I ate nothing but fried rice and pickles. I brushed it off and continued with my morning. Me and Niall went out mini golfing today as he insisted it would help me feel better. We were at the 8th hole where there was a huge giraffe and a bunch of monkeys! "OMG YN LOOK. TAKE A PIC PLEASE?!" Niall asked the random man next to us. The man agreed and took a picture of me and Niall in front of the huge giraffe. We continued on with our day and then he took me out to lunch after we finished playing mini golf. "What do you want princess?" Niall asked. You look at the menu. "I'll have a sandwich. Can we get some picks spears on the side?" you told the lady at the cashier. She nodded her head and you guys went and sat down. Suddenly you felt like you were going to be sick. You ran into the bathroom to throw up. You finished up quickly and put a piece of gum in your mouth and headed back out. "You okay love?" Niall asked you. "Yeah I'm fine. " I answer. I immediately attacked the pickles and ate 5 spears in probably under a minute. "Niall can I get some more please?" you asked batting your eyes. "Uh sure I'll be back with those." he looked at you suspiciously and got up to get the pickles. You gobbled down your sandwich when he returned with them. He looked at you with wide eyes and handed you the plate. "Whats wrong Niall why are looking at me like that?" you question him while munching on the pickle. "Nothing princess I've just never seen you eat this much. Are you feeling ok?" now that he mentioned it I hadn't been feeling very well lately and I agree that I've been eating a lot more. I was supposed to get my period a couple days ago and haven't yet. Then it occurred to me. Could I be pregnant?