Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

I waited for the results and watched as i got 5 plus signs. I was pregnant. Oh my god. No I can't be pregnant. I'm too young! I just turned 18 I still have my life ahead of me. And Niall. Oh my god what am I going to tell Niall. He can't have a baby. He was his whole career. He can't know. He can't find out about this. I took the tests and ran upstairs into our room and hid them in an empty shoe box. I wanted to cry so bad. I wanted to break down in tears. But I couldn't. Niall would figure it out. I went back downstairs and saw that Niall had fallen asleep on the couch. If only he knew.. He would leave me. I know he would. We're both so young. My parents would kill me for getting pregnant this early. Management. They could kick Niall out of the band for this. He could lose his job the thing he loves most. I couldn't let this happen no one could find out. I had to tell someone though. And I know exactly who. Ever since Nialls accident I had gotten close with all the girls. Perrie, Danielle but especially Eleanor. She was probably who I considered my best friend. I couldn't tell her this over the phone though Niall might hear. I called her and told her to meet me at the park but that she had to come alone. I quickly woke Niall up, "Hey Niall I'm gonna go meet up with Eleanor k? I'll call you when I'm on my way back." he was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh okay babe. Love you" and he kissed my cheek. "Love you too be back soon babe." and with that I grabbed my keys and left. On the way there I thought of how I could possibly tell Eleanor that I was pregnant.