Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

NIALLS POV: I really had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself from Y/N and left. I thought I heard yelling from the bathroom... But I ignored it. I figured it was just fans outside. That's when I heard it. A huge slapping noise and then a whimper. It sounded like it was coming from where our table was. I quickly finished up an ten sprinted out the door. When I got there I saw Y/N was gone and three waitresses were crowded around our table laughing. I walked up behind them and could hear them talking. "Did you see the look on her face?! PATHETIC.", "Shes such a slut Niall can do so much better.". When I heard this I swear my face turned a thousand shades of red. I walked up to them "What the hell did you just say?" I practically screamed at them. When they saw me they started fangirling. FANGIRLING. What the fuck. "What happened to the girl that was here?" I said trying to calm my emotions. "Oh don't worry about her Niall, we took care of her." she said smirking. "Yeah, you don't need to be with her anyways she wasn't even that pretty." ok that's it. That put me over the edge. I pushed through them and then turned around and flicked them off. They were shocked and I'm sure I would hear about it later from management but I didn't care. All I wanted was to find Y/N. Thats all that was important. I ran to my car and started driving to her flat. I had to find her.