Chapter 18

Y/Ns POV: I was on my couch watching TV when I thought about how long it had been since I'd heard from Niall. It had been a couple of hours since i left and on the note I told him to call me when he was awake. I started to get worried and ran upstairs to get my phone. "30 missed calls: Niall 12 Text Messages: Niall" is what I saw on my phone. Oh my god. Something happened. I immediately called back but no one answered. I sunk to my knees and started crying. That's when i heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello is this y/n?" "yes is something wrong? "I'm sorry to have to inform you that Niall Horan has been involved in a car accident and is in an unstable position. You may come visit him and we advise you come soon since we don't know how much longer he will make it." I dropped my phone on the ground and ran out the door to the hospital. When I got there I ran to the front desk and asked where he was. "Down that hallway to the right, room 14B." i ran down the hallway as if my life depended on it.

When I got there I saw all the boys and three girls. "Where is he?!" I told them. Harry got up and put his around around me. I could tell they had all been crying. "He's in that room but please stay calm love." he told me trying hard to keep his voice steady. Liam then stood up and came over to me and said "By the way y/n, this is my girlfriend Danielle," he said pointing at the girl he was sitting next to. She had tan skin and beautiful curly hair. "Hello." i said and waved at her. She waved back but I think we were all too sad to introduce ourselves. Liam continued "And that's Eleanor, Louis girlfriend. " He said pointing at the girl that was crying into Louis chest. "And that is Perrie, Zayns girlfriend." Perrie was letting Zayn cry on her shoulder and trying to soothe him but you could tell that she was having a hard time not breaking down too. "Hi I'm y/n. this probably isn't the best time for introductions but I'm sure we will get on fine. " I said and tried to smile but it wouldn't come out. "I'm going to see him now." I announced to the group. And then I slowly opened the door to his room and gasped.