Chapter 17

Y/Ns POV: I woke up in the morning next to Niall. He had his arms wrapped around me. He was so warm I could definitely get used to this. He was so adorable when he slept. The way his chest gently rose up and down and he seemed as if he smiled in his sleep. He was still sleeping and it was only 7 AM so I  felt bad waking him up so I got up and called a cab to go home and clean up and such. I decided to leave him a note on his fridge so he would know where I went. Also I figured he would eat food from the fridge since ya know he's Niall so i wasn't worried. I got home and showered brushed my hair, ate all that stuff. While i was in the shower I didn't hear my phone ring over and over and over again... I continued with my morning without looking at my phone.

NIALLS POV: When I felt myself begin to wake, I just laid in bed with my eyes close thinking about yesterday. Thinking about her. She was so beautiful and caring and gentle and the list goes on. She makes me so happy. She makes me a better person. I sat up to say Goodmorning to her when I noticed it. She wasn't there. She was gone. Oh my god. What it something happened to her. I quickly changed clothes and jumped into my car and frantically started driving. I didn't know where to look. I couldn't exactly remember where her flat was. I tried calling and calling and texting but there was no answer. Oh my god something had happened. I was still kind of groggy from being asleep so I didn't notice that I had switched lanes. I was trying to call her. No answer. I was quickly trying to figure the right way to go when I heard the huge truck honk it's horn. I realized I was on the wrong side of the road. And in the split second before it hit I saw Y/Ns face. And then it all went black.