Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

NIALLS POV: I was enraged. How could she. It tell me?! I'm in this just as much as she is. I stormed downstairs with the tests in my hands. As soon as she saw me her mouth dropped and she backed into a corner. "Niall... I- I can explain.." I'm pretty sure my face was red. "EXPLAIN WHAT? HOW YOU'RE PREGNANT AND DECIDED IT WAS OK NOT TO TELL ME?!!" I shouted at her. "No Niall I-I was but I just found out t-today and I didn't want t-to worry y-you." she was choking on her sobs she couldn't speak.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YN?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS!" I yelled at her. Oh no. I shouldn't have said that I regretted it almost immediately. "Wait, wait.. I DID THIS TO YOU?! NIALL IM 18. IM THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO HAVE TO CARRY IT AROUND FOR 9 MONTHS!" she wasn't sad anymore, she was angry. "When we're you planning on telling me?" I whispered. "What?" she asked. "WHEN WE'RE YOU GOING TO TELL ME? HUH? HOW LONG WE'RE YOU PLANNING ON KEEPING THIS FROM ME?" I yelled. Ive never yelled at anyone like this.

But I couldn't help it. "I-I.." she stuttered. "YOU WHAT?" "I-I was j-just.." she couldn't finish. That's it. I turned around and grabbed the case behind me and threw it at the ground. She screamed. "IM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!" I yelled ruffling my hair in frustration. After putting my hands through my hair I realized they were bleeding from breaking the vase. She shrunk down into a little ball leaned against the wall sobbing. I ran for my keys and sprinted out the door. The last thing I saw of her was her, sitting on the broken glass crying into her knees.