Chapter 10:

NIALLs POV:  After about five minutes of hugging, I broke the silence. "So I was going to take you out today but I don't think you're going to be up for it. So why don't we head on over to my flat and just hang there for the day?" "Okay sounds good. Let me just change clothes. If you want to I have a huge collection of movies downstairs you could grab some to watch. " "Alright love be right back." i kissed her other cheek and headed over to her living room. She really had some great movies in here. I finally settled on Paranormal Activity, Source Code, Captain America, and The Last Song. I don't really like scary movies but I figured I could a really nice cuddle from her if we watched one. Y/Ns POV: I asked Niall to go pick out some movies to take to his flat to watch while I changed. After hes seen me like this I don't think it really matters what I wear. I changed into my favorite Pink tank top that was dark purple with PINK on the front with black letters. It was a loose fitting tank so It was comfortable. I slipped into some navy sweats and my Uggs and I was ready to go. I didn't bother to put on make up because of my cheek and then I just fishtailed my hair to the side. I walked downstairs to find Niall standing at the bottom of the stairs with 4 movies. "Ready to go princess?" Ahh he called me princess! I just love that. "Yes prince" I answered with a wink. We both laughed and then left for his flat.