Chapter 22

Y/Ns POV: I was sobbing into Niall when the machine started beeping again. The beat got faster and remained steady. Then he opened his eyes! He woke up! I looked at him in disbelief. "Niall!" I yelled and practically tackled him. He pulled me into his chest and we sat in each others embrace. We pulled away only so foreheads could lean against each other. "I love you too" he told me. Wait, did he hear me? He heard me sing? "You heard that?" i said smiling. He slowly nodded and leaned in. This kiss was different than any other. It was filled with love. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as his lips slowly moved with mine. I pulled away and looked at him still with tears in my eyes, except this time they were tears of joy. "I'm going to go tell the others and the doctors okay? Take it easy. " I left the room smiling. Everyone outside looked at me like I was crazy. "He's awake!" I told them smiling but at the same time crying. Harry got up and hugged me and we sobbed with each other. Everyone else cheered, laughed, cried, the emotions were so mixed but we were all just happy he was ok. I then left to get the doctor. Once I told him he was awake he sent a team of nurses in to help him but he held me back to talk." Is something wrong doctor?" I asked. "Im extremely shocked he woke up you should consider it a miracle." "Yes I do." I answered him. "My nurses are checking him out and he should be able to go home if he checks out well. You should know he has 3 broken ribs, a broken arm, as well as some serious cuts due to the glass. I assume he will be leaving with you?" he told me. "Um yes he will." "Alright then I will give you a packet with instruccions on how to take care of him. I think he will do well under your care." "thank you doctor." he left and I walked back to Nialls room. When I walked back in to his room he was poking some food on tray. "Princess they told me you were taking me home. Do you think we could maybe stop at Nandos's?" he said giving you puppy dog eyes. How could you say no to those? "Yes Niall ofcourse." he looked up at you and motioned for you to come closer. "This is why you're my princess" he said and then gave you a quick kiss. You then left since the nurses came in giving you the care packet and getting Niall ready to go home.