Epilogue Part 2 (Final Part)

Epilogue Part 2:

NIALLS POV: We both got into the horse drawn carriage that would be taking us to our reception. As the horse started to walk away y/n threw her bouquet and Danielle caught it! The blush on Liams face was unnatural. Me and y/n were both laughing our heads off as the horses started to move. I heard Harry yell something that sounded like kiss her! I put my finger under y/ns chin and kissed her as I heard a camera click. We both smiled and waved. I put my hand on her stomach and smiled. She looked up at me and she was absolutely radiant. We arrived at the reception and went inside for our first dance. Little did she know the surprise I had in store.

Y/Ns POV: Me and Niall made our grand entrance into the ballroom and made our way to the dance floor. When we got there i saw 4 microphones set up to the side. I was a little confused but didn't let it get to me. I waited for the slow music to start so I could have my first dance with my husband. Instead I heard an acoustic guitar. Out came 4 boys and they all cheekily smiled at me and Niall when they came out. "Niall what's-" I tried to ask. "Shh sh princess. Just watch.". Soon a very familiar tune began to play. I could feel my eyes begin to tear up. I looked up at Niall and he smiled down at me. He put his chin on my head as we slow danced to our song. "My heart is full and my doors always open you come any time you want." the boys sang in unison. Me and Niall slow danced the same way we did that night. In perfect harmony, with the feeling that no one could tear us apart. The feeling that our love was eternal. And 6 months later, when the beautiful Allison Horan came into this world, my life was completed. Allison only made me and Nialls love stronger. I didn't even think that would be possible. The first night we brought baby Allison home, we turned on the radio in the car. Only fate could have chosen the song that would play. She Will Be Loved. ~The End~