Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

Y/Ns POV: I got to the park and saw Eleanor on the bench. "Hey!" she said happily and got up to hug me. She immediately knew something was wrong when I didn't say anything. "What's wrong?" she pulled away and looked at me. "El sit down i have to tell you something." she looked at me and then sat down on the bench giving me her full attention. I sat down next to her and looked at her. "Now you can't tell ANYONE. That includes Louis, Niall any of the girls anyone." she looked at me and nodded slowly. "Ok..." I took a deep breath. "Eleanor I'm pregnant." I watched her eyes grow wide. "YOU'RE WHAT?!" she screamed. I quickly put my hand over her mouth. I began to cry. "Im pregnant." I repeated. She hated me. Great another person that was going to leave me because of this. I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst into sobs and covered my face with my hand. I couldn't even speak because of how hard I was crying. My hands were soaked from crying into them. My mascara ran down my face. Then I realized she was still sitting there shocked. She slowly came back to reality and then slowly but reassuringly started patting my back. I looked up at her from sobbing with red puffy eyes. She had started crying too. Nothing had to be said, we immediately pulled each other in for a hug and began to cry on each others shoulders. After what felt like a good 10 minutes of crying we finally decided to talk. "Who else have you told?" she asked. "No one just you. And I think it needs to stay that way until I figure out how and when to tell Niall. " I answered her. "What about Danielle and Perrie?" she answered. "I will tell them I just don't know when I had to talk to you first. You cannot tell Louis. Do not." she looked at me with sad eyes. "How long are you going to keep it from him?" she asked looking at the ground. "Until I'm ready to tell him. I think he's already suspicious. But Eleanor, we're so young he has his career I haven't even started mine. I can't have a baby. But I would never forgive myself if I got rid of it or put it up for adoption. I have to keep it Eleanor. " she looked me in the eyes and our her hand on my shoulder. "I wont tell anyone. If you ever help with something because of this or need someone to talk to you just call me ok? But let me make one thing clear: as much as I don't want to do this to you, I won't tell anyone... For now. But if this goes on for too long I will tell ok?" I looked up at her. "Ok" I mumbled but choked on a sob. "ok now let's get you cleaned up because if he sees you like this he will know for sure that something is wrong. " she took me to the nearest cafe and took me to the bathroom to clean up. Luckily she had some make up with her so she fixed me up and I hardly looked like I had been crying anymore. "Thanks El, for everything." I said to her as I left. "No problem y/n remember if you need anything please just call me ok? Don't make more trouble for yourself." "ok thanks!" and with that I got back in my car and started driving back to the flat.