Chapter 23

NIALLS POV: My princess got some Nandos take out and stopped at the grocery store before we went home. She wouldn't let me get home because she said I wasn't allowed to walk very much due to my ribs. When we got home she helped me over to the couch and set me down. She left to go unpack groceries and bring me my food. When she came back my mouth dropped. Not only did she have Nandos, I think she might have bought all the candy, chips, and basically every snack in the grocery store. And that wasn't even all, she went back to the kitchen and brought back a huge pile of movies and some board games. "Princess! You didn't have to do all this!" I told her. She just looked at me with sad eyes and said "It's the least I could do." why was she so sad? I patted the spot next to me on the couch and she sat down. The shift on the couch made me clutch my ribs because they still hurt. That's what set her over the edge. "This is all my fault. I should've just waited for you to wake up before I left. Please forgive me Niall. I'll never forgive myself for this. If you, If you hadn't woken up.." she was crying into her hands. I just put my arm around to the best of my abilities and said "No it's not your fault. It's mine for panicking I should've read the note you left. This isn't your fault anymore than you getting attacked by the fans was my fault. Just forget it ok? It's not your fault. I'll be better soon and so will you. As long as we have each others theres nothing to worry about. "Alright" she said and snuggled up to me. That night while she was laying next to me in bed she told me "Thank you Niall. For being there for me. For loving me. For being my prince. I love you." she looked into my eyes and kissed me. I could feel the sparks between us. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Y/N i love you so much. You're my princess and I know you always will be." I was so tired and hurt that I fell asleep that night smiling. Because I knew I had found my princess. And i would make sure it wouldn't be much longer before I made her mine forever.