Chapter 16

Y/Ns POV: After we watched both Source Code and Captain America, all the boys headed home. "Hey Niall would you mind taking me back to my flat I'm really tired and just want to sleep." you asked Niall. "Why don't you stay here the night princess? I don't want anything else to happen. I'd just feel better if you stayed." He asked you to spend the night! "Ok Niall, but I don't have any PJs!" you giggled back. "I can fix that. And with that Niall left and came back with a pile of clothes. "Here try these." "Alright be right back." and you excused yourself to go change. He gave me a pair of sweats and his green Free Hugs shirt.  I slipped them on and laughed. I looked so silly everything was so big! I walked out of the bathroom and when me and Niall saw each other we both burst into laughter. I loved he would laugh toghether like this. I could just be myself around him. He walked over to me and kissed my nose, which made me crinkle my nose. He put is arm around me and led to his room. I was so tired from the events of the day that I immediately fell asleep. NIALLS POV: I have Y/N some clothes to change into fo the night. When she came back out we both laughed. She looked so tiny in my clothes! It was adorable. I can't believe she's mine. I went up to her and pecked her nose. She crinkled her nose when I did and smiled. She's so beautiful.. I think I might love her. Im not going to say anything because I don't think she feels the same way yet. I put my arm around her and we walked towards my room. I turned around for a minute and when i looked back at her she was already sleeping. She looked so peaceful when she slept. I turned off the light and climbed in bed and snuggled with her. It only took a little bit before I fell asleep too.