Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Y/Ns POV: I led Niall into the bathroom in my room where I had my first aid things. He lifted me up and sat me down on the counter so we were eye level. He got out the sanitizing pads to clean up the gash on my cheek. "It's going to hurt a bit love." I just nodded my head. He was so gentle around me. It was almost as if I were made of glass. He gently touched my cheek with the pad. I flinched because of the sting but he gently started to clean it. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes as he did this. He was so concentrated in trying to heal me. Austin was never like this. Eventually Niall cleaned up the cut and put a bandaid on it. He ran out of the bathroom extremely quickly. I was worried because I didn't know what was going on. I was about to go look for him when I saw him come back with a bag of frozen peas. He put it next to my cheek it felt like heaven and helped the swelling go down. As he held it to my cheek we stared into each others eyes. He started to cry. "Niall love why are you crying? This isn't your fault please stop thinking that." he just stared at the ground. "Yes it is" he mumbled but choked on his sob. I took the ice pack from him and off of my cheek. I was still sitting on the counter so we were eye level. I put my finger under his chin and forced him to look at me. "I'll be fine okay, as long your here with me I'll be okay." I told him. Then it happened. We both were gazing into each others eyes and we both, as if on cue, leaned in.