Chapter 13

NIALLS POV: We started watching Paranormal Activity. I was terrified but I couldn't look like I was because by the way Y/N jumped every time something happened someone had to be brave. Eventually she dug her head into chest trying to shield her eyes from the things jumping out on the screen. We were watching the movie when all of the sudden something jumped out and Y/N elbowed me in the stomach. "OW!" I yelled and doubled over in pain. Oh god it hurt so bad. "oh my god. Niall I'm so sorry!" she said and she rubbed circles on my back trying to help. Eventually i was able to sit and she rubbed circles on my stomach which I'm not going to lie actually helped. "Hey babe why don't we watch another movie?" she said. "I agree. Lets watch the last song." I got up and changed the movie. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into me. This was nice. I noticed her starting to shiver. "You cold babe?" I asked her. "Just a little but I'm fine. Here I'll be right back." I paused the movie and then came back downstairs with my light green hoodie. I handed it to her and she immediately slipped it on and zipped it up. She looked so tiny in my clothes it was adorable. She patted the spot next to her and we continued to watch the movie toghether.