Chapter 14

"Find out anything?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan as he neared Anakin and Padmé.

"No, finding out about our world is very difficult, and I don't trust it would be wise to ask around," Obi-Wan said. The three of them had decided to look around the town that day to see if they could find out anything about their world. Nothing seemed to be forthcoming, not that any of them had expected it would be.

"We saw a news broadcast, there's some type of freedom movement somewhere in in a place called Spain," Padmé said. The freedom movement had caught her eye when she had seen it, as it would any senator.

"Nowhere is perfect," Obi-Wan replied.

"We'd better get going," Anakin said. "We don't want Luna to start thinking that we disappeared."

"Agreed, we'd better beat her there," Obi-Wan replied.

They were nearly to the hide out when Anakin felt as though someone was trying to reach out to him through the Force. He brushed it away frowning, before recognizing it as Luna's presence. He opened himself to her, and then he felt the full brunt of her emotions. She was freaking out.

"She beat us there," Anakin muttered as he tried to send reassuring feelings to her. Either she wasn't attuned enough to sense them, or she wasn't listening. Either way, Anakin didn't like the crushing feeling of sadness he was picking up from her. "We should hurry."