Chapter 99

"This will be your room. There are some nightclothes on the bed for you," Padmé told Luna as she opened a door to a bedroom. Dinner had been finished a little bit ago, and Obi-Wan had left for the Temple. Luna had been getting tired and had decided that Padmé and Anakin would probably like some alone time. Subsequently, she had asked where she was going to sleep, at which point Padmé had told her she had gotten a room ready for her.

It was a nicely sized bedroom, and it had been years since Luna had gotten a bedroom that was half as big as this one all to herself. There was a bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a window with open blinds to the left of the bed, a dresser with a mirror against one wall, a desk, and a chair to go with the desk. There was also a window seat right in front of the window. Luna's backpack already sat in a corner and the previously mentioned nightclothes that looked like pajamas were laying out on the bed.

"Thank you," Luna said gratefully, looking back at Padmé with a smile.

"If you need anything, we'll be right down the hall," the woman told her before leaving the teen to her own devices.

Luna looked over what was now her room, with a smile. It felt like forever since she had last had a room all to herself

She went to her backpack, and quickly got out a notebook and pencil before going to the window seat and looking out at the view. Slowly, she began to write.

Luna wasn't one to keep a diary, but what had been happening to her recently had caused her to start to keep one. She couldn't wait to write down everything that had happened that day and brainstorm ideas for later. Luna needed a plan and a way to keep track of everything that had happened and that she had revealed, Force knew how important it could be later.