Chapter 104

When Luna finally got dressed and left her room, it was to find Padmé cooking breakfast.

"Good morning," Padmé said.

"Morning," Luna replied as she sat on a bar stool, looking around. "Where's Anakin?"

"Still sleeping."

Luna nodded in acceptance.

"Are you alright?"

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, looking at Padmé in surprise.

"Your nightmare," the woman said. Luna looked away.

"Oh, that."

"Yes, that."

Luna shrugged, forcing herself to play it cool: "Just a nightmare. I'm sorry if I bothered you."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Do you want to talk about it?" Padmé asked as she placed a plate of food in front of the girl.

"No," Luna said. She could feel Padmé's eyes on her. "Really, I'm fine."

It was quiet save for the utensils on Luna's plate for then next few moments.

"Good morning Angel," Anakin said as he came in, fully dressed, quickly kissing Padmé on the forehead.

"Good morning," Padmé replied, looking him over. "Leaving so soon?"

"Yeah, I have some things to do at the Temple," Anakin looked at Luna, who was, miraculously, nearly finished with her breakfast. "Will you be ready to go in a few minutes?"

"Sure," Luna said, hopping off the stool and heading to her her room to grab some shoes.