Three

I was ten, running around my house like a madwoman. I heard the footsteps and the shouts of protest behind me but I didn't care; I was having fun.

"Ara Fey get back here!" My father chased after me, but I was too fast for him. I ran around the dinning table, giggling as I went. I only stopped when I heard my father's loud yell and a thump as he fell to the floor.

I turned around and rushed to him, afraid he'd been hurt badly. "I'm sorry father, did I hurt you?" Tears welled in my eyes, I thought maybe he was dying.

"I'm okay Ara I just ran into the side of the table that's all," my father smiles at me despite being in pain. "Can you stop running now and come with me, there's someone important I need you to meet." I nod my head and watch my father get back on his feet. He extends his hand and I let him wrap it around my own small hand, pulling me along.

He walks me out of the house and I feel the presence of security behind us. I get into the backseat of a car with him and we immediately start driving. I had no clue where we were going but I never asked, my father wasn't too fond of questions.

It only took about ten minutes to get to our destination. It was what looked like an office building, but it looked abandoned, like no one had been there in over a decade.

I held my father's hand tight as he walked me towards the building. I was scared. I'd read ghost stories and seen a few horror movies when he wasn't home, I knew how abandoned buildings worked. People died in them.

While the outside of the building looked a mess, when the doors opened and I was brought inside I realized looks could be very deceiving. Inside the building looked new, futuristic even. The walls were all black, but lined with a glowing blue light that was emitted through the creases on the walls.

As we walked along the halls I saw glimpses of rooms inside. Each one different, seeming to hold its own special purpose. I saw a woman in a lab coat carrying a tray of test tubes in one room, two boys in karate ensembles fighting one another; there was no end to what this building held it seemed.

When we reached two big double doors at the end of the hall we stopped and my father nodded at the guard standing by the door. The doors opened on their own it seemed, but I knew the guard had pushed a button.

There was a boy inside, he looked young, not as young as me but no where near an adult. He was standing next to a big burly man, twice his size, and he looked ready to fight.

"Father..." I suddenly got very worried for this boys safety. I wasn't a dumb kid, I knew what was happening. The big man was going to fight the little boy. My father shushed me and nodded at the boy. Then the unexpected happened.

In what seemed like a flash the boy had gotten the man to his knees, begging for him to stop. It all happened so fast; a kick, a punch, some twisting, it was hard to register it all. All I knew was this boy was not normal, he seemed to have some unknown advantage.

"This," my father pointed at the boy, who was now looking at me with pure curiosity. "Is Jeon Jungkook," my father says. The boy bows, obviously figuring who my father and I were. "He may seem like a normal fifteen year old boy but he's not," my father continues. "He's special," my father basically drags me closer to Jungkook. I didnt want to go any closer, something about him, scared me.

"And he will be your bodyguard."

-

I gasped as my eyes opened wide. It took me a minute but I figured out what had happened and shook my head. Five years, five years on the run, and now I'm kidnapped.

I tried to get up but I knew it would be no use. My hands were tied with what felt like a strong rope behind my back. They were smart, the chair was metal, I couldn't break it.

"She's awake," a voice from my left got my attention. Out of the shadows walked none other than Park Jimin, one of the two who had kidnapped me. "Sleep well?" He smirks.

"Yeah, chloroform really helps you get a good nights rest," I say dryly. I hear a chuckle from my right. Hoseok comes into view then, flipping a throwing knife carelessly in his hand. I kept my head down, not wanting them to see my eyes yet, that would be the thing that would give me away.

"She's funny," Hoseok pointed the sharp tip of the knife at me. "Tell me shes Ara," he looked behind him. Just then Yoongi appeared from the darkness. Why the fuck are they all entering one by one all dramatic?

"We'll know when he gets here," Yoongi eyes me. I don't look up at him completely, just out of the corner of my eye but I know I've messed up. His eyes widen and he rushes to me, pulling my hair back harshly. I groan and arch my head back, feeling a few strands of hair break off as he holds my hair back. He's seen my eyes.

"Nice to see you too Yoongi," I say through gritted teeth. Yoongi pulls my hair again and I yelp.

"What are you doing here Indigo?" He growls. Hoseok and Jimin come closer to me now, on edge, feeling as though they'd been tricked. They must've been sure they had the right girl.

"You brought me here asshole," I roll my eyes. Yoongi lets go of my hair and I jerk my head forward, glaring at the black haired boy. He immediately backs away from me and starts typing on his phone, putting to his ear. He talks in hushed tones as Hoseok and Jimin watch over me like hawks.

The door opens and everyone turns to see who had walked in. I gasp quietly, but Jimin heard it and his eyes go wide. Jungkook was standing in front of me, I knew it was him. Older, stronger, taller, hotter.

"She knows him," Jimin breaks the quietness of the room. Yoongi hangs up the phone and looks from Jungkook to me and back to Jungkook. "She said his name before she passed out too," Jimin nods. Damn it.

"Who are you?" Yoongi squats down in front of me. I dare to look up at Jungkook; he's pale, looking like he's seen a ghost. But I was really the one seeing a ghost.

"Ara?" His voice is small, like he's afraid to be wrong. He searches my face, trying to remember it, trying to figure if I was who he was looking for. Again at the sound of my name I unfortunately shifted in my seat.

"How can it be?" Hoseok cocks his head to the side like a puppy. Yoongi furrows his brow and grabs my face, yanking it closer to him. My lips pucker as he squeezes my cheeks, looking over my face carefully.

"How can you be both?" He says when he lets me go. I pull back away from him, angered he was still being so rough with me.

"How?" I laugh bitterly. "How can the innocent Mafia Princess also be your worst enemy?" An evil glint passes through my eyes as I smirk at Yoongi. "It's simple really, it's all his fault," I look up at Jungkook; he gulped.

"Why would it be his fault?" Yoongi questions. I let out a hollow laugh.

"Because he's supposed to be dead."

-

Ahhhhh the plot thickens.

Are you excited for festa? Because I am.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter! Every vote, comment, and share mean the world to me so thank you :)