Twenty Seven

I watched Taehyungs body fall to the floor with a thud that seemed to echo throughout the entire the room. Everything seemed to have slowed down as a blood curdling scream left my mouth. I fell to my knees beside him, tears streaming down my face as I looked at him.

Namjoon and Jungkook were already running towards my father, I'd never seen them so angry. Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi stayed back, loading their guns and then the firing began. I wasn't even fazed as bullets flew over my head.

I realized what had happened. I'd told Taehyung I loved him, and he wouldn't let me go. Even in his wounded state he got up and went after me, trying to stop me. But one of my father's men saw him as threat, and took care of him the only way he was trained to.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I muttered, shuffling closer to Taehyung's body. He looked up at me with teary eyes, the ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Ara...." he trailed off, coughing up blood. The right side of his chest was bleeding rapidly, a pool of blood already around him. It was where he was shot.

"This is war Raymond!" Namjoon screamed, running right for my father. I watch in the corner of my eye as he threw a punch my father blocked. Namjoon swept under his legs and he fell to the ground with a thud but one of my father's men stepped in front of him and began fighting Namjoon instead.

I jumped slightly when Taehyung grabbed my arm, bringing my attention back to him. He looked awful, and that was an understatement.

"Taehyung!" I yelled when he suddenly let go of my arm and began to close his eyes. I slapped his face lightly, freaking out. If he fell asleep, he might never wake up. "Stay awake, stay awake you here me? Taehyung!" I hit him harder this time and he faintly opened his eyes, groaning.

"Ara...why'd you leave?" He mumbles.

"Because I didn't want this to happen," I cry, letting my tears fall even more now. "I didn't want you to get hurt. I was going to save you Taehyung don't you get that?"

I reach out and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers and locking them together. I looked at him, the pain evident in his eyes. He was dying. And I was just watching him.

Panic surged through me and I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed a knife that was in my boot and started to cut my shirt. Taehyung watched me with tired eyes and I knew he was going to close them again soon.

After I'd cut a large part of my shirt off I balled it up and hastily pressed down on the hole in Taehyung's chest. He cried out in pain but I didnt really care at the moment, I had to slow the bleeding.

"Ara you need...to leave," Taehyung winces. I shake my head, knowing he was saying it to save me but I couldn't leave him. I could never leave him like this.

"I'm not leaving you," I say firmly. "I'm getting you out of this, alive."

"Ara, behind-"

I didnt hear the end of Taehyung's sentence because I was suddenly ripped away from him. I screamed as nails dug into my skin and arms wrapped protectively around my body.

"Miss me?" Luke's husky voice whispered in my ear. I grew angry at the just the thought of him. He ruined me, made me hate who i am today, and he hurt Taehyung.

I wanted nothing more than to see him lying dead on the ground.

"In your dreams," I growl at him before stomping down harshly on his foot. He lets me go and groans which gives me enough time to give him a swift kick to the stomach, making him fall back onto the ground. I reach down into my boot for my knife but remember I used it to cut my shirt and it's over by Taehyung.