Epilogue

The chatter and music from downstairs made my heart rate increase as I buttoned the single button on my blazer in front of the full length mirror in my room. I reached down onto my vanity and grabbed the dangling earrings and held them in my hand. Taking a deep breath I start to put in the left one, trying to think of anything but the people downstairs.

"Darling, are you ready?" A voice comes from the bathroom.

"Almost," I say back. When he walks out my eyes widen. I don't think he's ever looked that good. "You're gonna have to change."

"Why?" Jungkook scoffs, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my middle.

"Because you look really good," I smirk, looking at him in the mirror. He really did; clad in a nice all black suit. He was instantly more attractive with his hair parted too, making me swoon internally.

"I could say the same thing to you," He leans in and places a kiss on my cheek. "It's been two months and I still cant wrap my head around the fact that the most beautiful girl in the world is my girlfriend."

"Ew you're so cringey," I gag, pushing him away and making him laugh.

"People are waiting you know," Jungkook looks at his watch. "You look beautiful, why don't you want to go down?" He asks, sensing my apprehension.

"I don't know Kook," I bite my lip. "This is just a lot of responsibility," I admit.

"I know I'm taking it on as Indigo and not Ara, but for some reason that feels like even more pressure," I groan. "Indigo is badass and fearless, but I'm not. What if I mess up? I'm not Namjoon, how can I manage a bunch of men and women in this world? I know I dont have an enemy of you guys now but what about the other family's that maybe aren't as big? What if I mess up and someone gets hurt? What if that someone's you?" I close my eyes in defeat and sit back on the bed, putting my face in my hands.

I had been holding that in all week. As confident as I seemed on the outside, I was terrified on the inside. Namjoon was so proud, all week, planning the introduction ceremony. He would be the one to introduce me to the Fey and Kim family that I would be the new Fey boss and that the two family's had finally reached a sound agreement to unite. But I didn't want to disappoint if I didn't live up to his expectations.

"Hey," Jungkook sits next to me on the bed. "Look at me," he lightly grabs my chin in his fingers and lifts my head to look up into his eyes. "You are going to do amazing," he smiles. "Namjoon is proud, and he will be proud no matter what. I'm proud of you, that's for sure," he chuckles. "You'll make mistakes, just like Namjoon has. But you'll get better because of them. I have complete faith in you Ara," He says seriously.

"I love you," I whisper, grateful to have him to pick me up when I was doubting myself. He smiles and leans in, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you too," He says, rubbing is finger along my cheek. "You ready to go down now?"

"Yeah," I let out a deep sigh. "I guess we should go down." I stand up and brush off my pants before looking in the mirror one last time. When I've inspected myself for the last time I turn to Jungkook and take his outstretched hand, letting him lead me to the door.

When the door opens the chatter from below is significantly louder and I feel my anxiety spike again. But as if Jungkook senses it, he places an arm on the small of my back and urges me forward, giving me a reassuring smile.

I walk down the stairs with him by my side and smile at those who look over to me. I didn't notice anyone I knew particularly well, just some men on the Fey side who were to be my right hand men soon. They just didn't know it yet.