Thirty Two

By the time we reached the front door and walked out to the front of the house I had finally come to terms with what Oli has revealed. She was here.

Madeline.

The girl who broke Yoongi's heart.

"Is this really, smart?" I whisper to Jimin, who's just walking around like there's nothing weird happening.

"What do you mean?" He plays it cool, pretending as if everything is fine.

"I know about Madeline," I roll my eyes. "Don't play dumb, is this a good idea? Yoongi is here somewhere."

"You know? Who told yo-you know what, doesn't matter," Jimin rubs his face with his hands in frustration. "Yes Yoongi is here, but he's purposely been tasked with some things by Namjoon," He explains. "As long as Namjoon keeps him busy he won't leave the office, and he won't see her."

I had a gut feeling that wouldn't work.

"Well," I sigh, stopping and looking at the empty driveway. "Where is she?"

"There," Jimin points at the small dot on the horizon. I squint my eyes and listen closely, a faint buzzing is audible now, and it's getting louder.

Then I finally see it, a girl perched on top of a motorcycle, helmet on and going at unprecedented speeds. She reached the front gates in no time, flying into the driveway since they were already open for her. She pulled to a skidding stop right in front of Oli and Maya, who jumped in fear of almost being hit.

The girl pulls of her helmet in an almost comically sexy way. Her blonde hair falls out of it and lands perfectly around her shoulders, framing her very attractive face well. She looked amazing for someone who had just been riding a motorbike.

"Hi," she flashed her perfectly white teeth at Jimin and I, ignoring Maya and Oli.

"Hello Madeline," Jimin says in a new voice. He seemed serious and professional, where she seems like she's just casually here.

"Oh stop it Chim, when have you ever been serious," she laugh, dismounting her bike and throwing her helmet to Maya, who fumbles with it before clutching it against her chest tightly.

"It's been a while," Jimin let's a small smile through his defense.

There was something about Madeline that made me feel a little uneasy, I wasn't sure what but it was there. She just reminded me of someone.

"Who's this?" Madeline points to me, stopping right in front of Jimin and I.

"Ara Fey Kim, otherwise known as Indigo," Jimin smirks. Madeline's eyes widen and she looks me up and down. Her eyebrow quirks up and then an approving smile appears on her face.

"Nice to meet you," she extends her hand for me to take. I shake her hand quickly and give her a small smile. " Madeline Cruz," She introduces herself. "There's something about you..." she trails off, frowning at me. "It's odd, I cant put my finger on it."

"Yeah," I agree, looking her up and down. "Me neither."

Maybe it was the fact that she had the same curly hair as me, just blonde. Or maybe it was that she wore all black with a leather jacket just like me today. Or was it her long legs and tall stature that gave us almost identical body proportions? It could be her blue eyes that while not Indigo, looked a little too close to home. The weirdest was our almost identical noses and her strong cheekbones that matched mine.

"Oh my god," Jimin gasps suddenly, throwing his hand over his mouth as if he just realized something. Madeline and I turn to him at the exact same time and he jumps, clearly spooked by us.