Twenty

The scene reminded me of one of the first days in the house. All of us, sat at the dinning table in silence, only this time I hadn't freaked out and tried to jump Jungkook.

I was actually sitting next to him, between him and Taehyung. We were all waiting for Namjoon to speak, we knew why we were here, he just needed to actually open his god damn mouth. It had been a few minutes and I was getting very annoyed.

"Okay I know you guys have a flare for the dramatics but come on," I sigh. "We've been sitting here in silence for seven minutes."

"Have you been counting?" Namjoon smirks.

"She probably doesn't even know how to count to seven," Yoongi scoffs.

"Remember who helped save your life?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Hm?"

"Okay I'll start now because if I dont these two will kill each other," Namjoon chuckles, looking back and forth between Yoongi and I.

"I'd pay to see that," Jungkook laughs. "Ara would win."

"Oh definitely," Jimin agrees.

"What the fuck guys?" Yoongi looks at his friends in disbelief. He obviously didn't think they'd turn on him like that.

"We all know it's tr-"

"I said I was starting!" Namjoon yells, cutting off Hoseok in the process. I watch as he cowers, lowering his head and muttering a small apology that's barely heard. "Thanks for breaking the silence Ara," Namjoon huffs out, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"No problem cuz," I salute him, earning a warning look back. I clasp my hands in my lap and nod, telling him I'm done goofing off.

"So we all know that we have to k-" Namjoon stops himself, looking at me with hard eyes before continuing. "Put a stop to Raymond Fey."

I knew what he was going to say. But the fact that he took me into consideration, knew how I felt, and tried to fix how he said it made me smile slightly. He did care.

"We will be going to his penthouse," Namjoon continues.

"Are you sure that's safe after Yoongi and Jungkook being ambushed?" Jin questions. "We still don't know how they knew we were coming."

"I know it's a risk but it's one we have to take," Namjoon sighs. "We don't have time," Namjoon lets out a frustrated growl. "Last night Jimin found one of Raymond's men on our grounds."

"What?" I almost choked.

"He was here for you Ara," Namjoon says. "So we have to move fast, I'm thinking by the end of the week we make our move."

"So what's the plan?" Yoongi asks.

"Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Ara you will wait for Jimin and I to make sure everything is clear before you enter the building," Namjoon begins. "Jin you will have the car ready at all times in case we need a quick get away," He points at the man across from me. "When Jimin and I are sure it's safe enough you'll come in and stake yourselves out in the foyer."

Taehyung suddenly gets up and presses a button on the wall, a screen pops up from the fireplace, surprising me. When it's in place he clicked a remote and suddenly a layout of my father's penthouse was on it.

"While you are in the foyer, your father will be in his office as always," Namjoon continues. "Jimin will take out the guards and I will be the one to go in and take him," He finishes.

"Why are we in the foyer?" I ask, confused as to what we had to do.

"Kind of a side mission," Namjoon explains. "In the foyer there's something he took from me years ago, my family pendant."