Thirty Seven

I felt my body freeze up when he kissed me. My whole world shattered and my mind went blank. It was wrong, but it was right. The way his lips moved against mine had me breathless and hungry for more.

My hands tangled in his hair, pulling him as close as he could be. His hands roamed my body, setting a fire wherever they touched.

I was under his spell. When he bit my lip I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, pushing me back against the wall. My mind was void of all thoughts but him, I was hypnotized. And I couldn't help but notice the feeling of wrong start to disappear more and more with each kiss.

I wanted more. I needed more. He made me crave him, need him. It was like I was had this insatiable hunger, and nothing could satisfy me but him.

It felt like this was destined to happen. Like it was fate, something pulling us together, telling us no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't stay away from each other. We were the only ones in the room, not once thinking about the scene that happened moments before.

That is, until our phones rang.

The shrill noise that emitted from my phone was followed by a similar one from Yoongis, scaring the hell out of me. I squeaked and pushes him away, holding my hand to my heart as I caught my breath; feeling breathless from both the kiss and the scare.

Yoongi looked just as breathless as I was, if not more. If anything he looked frightened, which threw me for a loop. But when he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, answering with a gruff 'hello', my mind finally regained its consciousness and I threw my hand over my mouth. Only one name kept repeating in my head over and over, and it wasn't the one I expected.

Jungkook.

Over and over, it was all I could think about. I had hurt him once when he kissed me, twice when I got with his best friend, and now this?

How could he ever forgive me?

I felt like crying, thoughts of his heartbroken face and tear filled eyes went through my head, and I choked back a sob. I wasn't even thinking about the one I loved, and that was a shock to me as well. It was like I knew Taehyung would be okay, not okay but, he wouldn't hate me. But Jungkook;

I feared I'd lose him.

My phone had stopped ringing when Yoongi walked away. I knew he was talking to Hoseok when he called him 'Hobi.'

I jumped again when my phone started ringing again. I feared the worst. Was it Namjoon, and he was going to scold me for leaving the house? Was it Taehyung, and he was going to ask if I was okay? Or would it be Jungkook, the one person I was most afraid to face right now.

It turned out to be neither when I looked at the contact number. I bit my lip and sighed, answering the phone quickly.

"Hey Jimin," I let out a shaky breath.

"Ara, oh my god why didn't you answer?!" He exclaims, worry clear in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I was a little flustered," I admit.

"I can imagine, I've been shot before too, are you okay?" He asks, not understanding what I had meant by flustered.

"I was grazed, I'm okay," I assure him.

"You had us all so worried here. Namjoon just about killed Jungkook and Jin for letting Yoongi take you. He'll be in trouble when he gets back too," Jimin says. "Hoseok's on the phone with him right now. He's not happy either. Why'd you leave?"

"Yoongi told me to go with him," I reply lamely. It sounded stupid now, I knew it was dangerous, and yet I let Yoongi just take me.

"Just get back here so I can hug you and make sure you're okay, okay?" Jimins words bring tears to my eyes, but I don't let them fall. In this moment I needed someone, and my usual suspects for comfort were not who I wanted to talk to, but Jimin was proving I had more people who cared about me than I thought.