Fifteen

"Yooooooongiiiiii!"

Nothing.

"Yoongi!"

"What?!"

I smile smugly as an angry looking Yoongi stomps into the living room.

"Can you get me some water?" I give him a sickeningly sweet smile. He huffs and leaves the room, going to get me some water.

Up until a few minutes ago everything was normal, but a simple thing changed this whole Yoongi babysitting thing in my favor.

-

"So, what are you gonna do? Torture me?" I rolled my eyes, sitting on the counter.

"Don't tempt me," Yoongi says lowly as he opens the fridge. He pulls out a few things and I start to feel hungry.

"Yoongi...." I jump off the counter and saunter over to him. "Whatcha making?" I coo.

"Nothing for you," Yoongi smirks and I frown.

"Come on Yoongi you can't hate me enough to let me starve," I whine. Yoongi just carries on with making his food, ignoring me.

I follow him all around the kitchen, attached to him like a magnet but he still ignores me. When he's finished with his food he gives me a teasing look and I glare at him.

Without thinking I decide to take my chances and grab his food. Once I had the plate in my hands I turned and tried to run only to trip over Yoongis foot and fall to the ground with a thud.

"You really thought that would work?" Yoongi laughs at me. I roll over in pain, gripping my ankle. "What's wrong?" He seems suddenly interested in me.

"My ankle," I wince, trying to get up. "I think I twisted it."

-

So, because of my stupid decision and Yoongi sticking his foot out to stop me, I was now sitting on the couch having Yoongi do everything for me.

"Thank you sir," I use two fingers to salute Yoongi as he places the water down on the table next to me. With a sigh, he sits down on the couch with me, all the way on the other end. "I dont have cooties Yoongi," I roll my eyes at the distance between us.

"I know, I just feel my brain cells dying when I'm too close to you," He shrugs, like what he said was the most casual thing in the world.

"Are you calling me dumb?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"If you have to ask...." He trails off, smirking to himself. I reach our from under my propped up foot and grab a pillow, throwing it at Yoongi. He jumps slightly at the impact, not expecting it.

"Did you just throw a pillow at me?" He asks.

"Well, If you have to ask...." I mock him, using his words from earlier. He angrily throws the pillow back at me, hitting me square in the face.

"I should have never agreed to this," Yoongi shakes his head. He rubs his face in his hands before looking back at me and scowling.

"Why are you here, huh?" I ask. "I'm sure any of them couldve watched me, and done it without injuring me in process," I struggle to reach for my water on the table. It was close enough, but in order to keep my foot propped up I needed to lean a lot, and if I leaned too far I'd fall off the couch.

"Not everyone wants to sit around and babysit you princess," Yoongi scoffs, watching me struggle.

"Then why did you volunteer, hm?" I challenge him. I was so close to the water, my fingers ghosted over the cold glass. "A little help?" I huff as I give up, unable to reach the water.