Thirteen

One week. Its been one week since Jungkook kissed me. Things had been pretty normal, except for the constant awkward tension we had when in a meeting together. He would look at me and when I'd look at him he'd look away, it happened all the time. The boys would ask what was going on but we never let on. He's tried to speak to me but every time I run away, not able to hear him out then and there. I know it's cowardly but I was okay with that, let me be a coward for once.

The only other odd thing about the past week had been Taehyung. He'd been avoiding me all week.

While running away from Jungkook I noticed he was running away from me. I would try and talk to him but he would just give me the cold shoulder. It was starting to bother me and I didn't know why. I mean, Taehyung and I met only recently and its not like we really knew each other. But something hurt whenever he was cold to me.

Despite our short time of knowing each other Taehyung made me feel safe. Even when I was the enemy there was something about him that drew me to him and I know he felt the same way. He was the first one to be nice to me and care about how I felt, he was special to me in a way. And yet here we were.

"Ara I'll need you to go down to the training room in a minute," Namjoon says as he passes by me. I stopped and turned to him, giving him a confused look. Training?

"Why?" I question my new found cousin.

"I know you're very capable of taking care of yourself and that you've been trained but," Namjoon sighs. "Yoongi wants to make sure you're up to our standards and he's my second so I'm going to let him test you." I groan at Namjoon words. Namjoon just comes over and pulls me into a hug, a much needed one with the week I'd had.

After everything; my father, Jungkook, Yoongi, he stood up for me. No matter what was said Namjoon took my side and made sure I was protected. Yoongi tried to intimidate me again like last time and Namjoon basically threw him across the room to get him away from me. Namjoon treated me like family now, and truth be told, he was the one family I had left.

"Why does he hate me so much?" I mumble into Namjoons chest. He chuckles and releases me.

"Jealous maybe?"

"A realistic answer please," I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"No really," Namjoon laughs. "Yoongi is a prideful man, and you always seem to knock him down a peg or two whenever your around. I really think it's his pride getting the best of him," Namjoon explains. I sigh and nod, understanding where Namjoon was coming from.

"I'll be down there," I assure him. He smiles and walks away, back on track to his original destination.

I decide it's best to get to the training room early because it's Yoongi looking over it. He would have my ass if I was even a millisecond late.

"Ara!"

Holy shit how about a no.

I ran right past Jungkook as he tried to speak to me. I probably looked crazy but I didn't care, I couldn't face him after what happened between us, I still didn't know how to feel.

When I reached the practice room I prayed I wouldn't be training with Jungkook. To my luck and delight Jungkook did not walk in with Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok did.

"You," Yoongi pointed at me. "Stand on the mat." He waves his hand as if he's shooing me away.

"I have a name," I scoff.

"Thank you for that valuable information," Yoongi rolls his eyes, typing something into the pad he had in his hands. "You will be fighting Jimin and Hoseok to see if your skills are up to our standards," Yoongi says in a monotonous voice.