Five

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I searched everywhere. I ran outside my house, calling his name, screaming it at the top of my lungs.

"Ara!" My father's voice had caught up with me. "Ara come here!" He wasn't alone, there were guards with him.

"Jungkook!" I felt my vocal chords scratch against each other, I wouldn't have a voice tomorrow. My father's arms wrapped around me and I crumbled, tears falling from my eyes.

"Ara he's gone, he's gone baby," my father pet my head as I cried into his chest.

"No, no, no, he can't be gone, he promised me, he promised," I sobbed. Jungkook couldn't be dead, he was our best soldier, our best man. He had just turned eighteen, he had so much more life ahead of him.

"I'm sorry baby," my father kissed my head. I laid like that in his arms for a while, crying my eyes out. Eventually he carried me back inside and placed me on my bed. When he left I continued to cry, and I cried every night after.

Jungkook never left my mind.

-

I sat up with a jolt on a bed. Looking around frantically I saw I was in a white bedroom. A droplet of water hit my hand and I frowned, looking at it. Shaking, I put my hand to my face and feel the tears, I had been crying. That stupid memory.

The door to the room opened and in stepped Namjoon and Jungkook, accompanied by another boy I'd never seen. All I could really focus on was how gorgeous he was, which wasn't really a good thing in this situation.

"I need to speak with you but before I do," Namjoon pushes Jungkook forward. It's then I get a good look at his face. I'd really messed him up. He had cuts and bruises along his cheeks and his lip was split open. Namjoon next to him looked fine, but I'm sure he had some bruises under his shirt from that chair. "You and Jungkook will speak, and you will tell him everything that's happened since he left."

"And why would I do that?" I scoff. The boy next to Namjoon steps forward, a blank expression on his face.

"This is Taehyung," Namjoon pats his back. "He is the smartest hacker we've ever had." I raise my eyebrow at that. Taehyung looked like a soldier, not like someone who sat behind a computer doing codes all day. His wide shoulders and strong facial features made his looks killer. The red hair upon his head making his skin appear very tanned. His eyes even felt like they were looking through me, he seemed like no joke.

"Looks can be deceiving," Namjoon smirks, sensing my doubt. "He's monitoring every room in this house, every room in your house, and every house and street corner of Seoul," my eyes widen at this; how was that even possible? "If you would like us to do the digging and reach through your traumatic past ourselves..." I start to breathe a little heavier at that. Who knew what they'd find if they really looked. Probably things I didn't want to ever see the light of day. "Then I would suggest, talking to Jungkook here."

"Fine," I shake my head, glaring at Namjoon. "Pretty boy can't stay though," I nod at Taehyung. Despite his hard looking exterior I watch him blush, and it's like I'm looking at a whole different person. Suddenly he looks cute and cuddly, someone you could just squish; it reminded me of Jimin whenever he laughed.

"He won't be staying," Namjoon nods. "But he'll be watching." With a wink Namjoon points at a camera behind me. I turn and see it, the red light shining, warning me. "You have twenty minutes." Namjoon takes Taehyung and leaves the room, locking the door behind him with a click.

Jungkook was standing by the door, head down, not looking at me. I crawl to the side of the bed and throw my legs over the side, sitting comfortably on the edge. Jungkook still doesn't move.