Fifty

Taehyung's POV

"You're all idiots, can you please shut up for five seconds!" Yoongi yells at the three of us bickering. "I'm trying to figure this out so our friends don't die and you're sitting here arguing!"

"Well what's your plan?!" Jimin yells back at him, diverting his attention from Hoseok who he was just arguing with.

"I would have one if you could keep your goddamn mouth shut!"

"Stop it!" I step between the two fired up males. They looked as if they were about to rip each other's heads off. "Yoongis right, we're wasting time right now," I admit. "He's also a hothead as well and needs to calm down," I shoot him a look. He shoots me back a glare but I ignore it.

"Tae's right," Hoseok steps next to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "We can't fight, we need to put our heads together and think of a way to get them all out of there, alive."

Jimin and Yoongi take a step back, shaking their heads and seemingly trying to cool down. I decide to try and rack my brain for any ideas I could have. I had none.

"God," Hoseok groans, massaging his temples. "I wish I could see what was happening, then I could really try and figure out what to do."

Bingo.

"I can do that!" I exclaim, clapping my hands excitedly. "I can let you see."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks, cocking an eyebrow up at my words.

"I can hack into the cameras in the apartment and see what's going on inside," I clarify. "I just need a minute to get past their security; ha, that's funny cause they have security on their security syste-I'll stop talking and work now," I finish quickly after seeing Yoongis increasingly irritated look.

I whip out my phone and start the process of getting into the system. I usually would need a computer for this kind of technical work but I made sure to jail break it and put all my programs and tools on it with a few modifications for the different hardware. I really wanted to be with them all on this, and so far its turning out to be beneficial.

"How much longer?" Jimin lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I can't tell yet. It could be ten minutes or it could be two," I explain. I had barely started to get past the first line of defense. i had no idea how many more there were.

"We dont have ten minutes, we dont even have two!" Yoongi yells out, kicking at the ground in frustration.

"We need to stay calm or we'll do something we'll regret," Hoseok rubs Yoongi's back to try and calm him down.

I had a feeling I was getting close. Call it hackers intuition but I knew I was moments away from the security feed.

"Fuck it, I'm just gonna suicide it," He say suddenly, heading for the entrance.

"Im in!" I yell, stopping the chaos that would've ensued if I had been just a few seconds late. The guys all crowded around me as I began to surf through every camera to search for the room they were in.

"There!" Jimin stops me from scrolling. I hold down on the feed and type in a code to get some sound.

"Awh isnt that sweet. What a nice family."

"Luke," Yoongi growls, inching closer to the screen

"Shh, he has Namjoon and Jin too," I point out.

"What do you want Luke?"

"Still fiesty, even in this situation. That's my girl," Jimin beams at my phone like a proud parent.