Thirty Four

I yelled out when I made contact with the punching bag, landing another blow on it. I took a step back and swung my leg up, striking it hard.

"Fucking Yoongi," I grunt, punching again. "Being himself," I groan. "And Madeline," I throw a particularly hard punch, feeling my skin break slightly at my knuckles since I hadn't wrapped them. "Being so fucking pretty and annoying!" I wind up again to hit the bag with all my might but a hand reached out and stopped me.

"Angry much?" Jungkook looks down at me, a small smirk playing on his lips. I yank my hand away from his grasp and glare at him, slightly upset he had gotten in without me knowing. "Penny for your thoughts?"He asks coyly.

"Oh shut it I'm sure you heard," I grumble, rubbing my bruised knuckles. Jungkook furrows his brow and reaches for my hands, taking them in his own.

"Why didn't you wrap your hands?" He asks me, a concerned look on his face.

"Didn't feel like it," I mumble. Jungkook sighs and slides in his fingers between mine before pulling me over to the bench at the side of the room. I'd be lying if I said my stomach didn't do a flip at the feeling.

"You are so destructive you know that?" He scolds me as he lets go of my hand and reaches into the closet next to the bench. "You need to stop hurting yourself," he shakes his head, pushing me down onto the bench with him when he found what he was looking for in the closet.

He takes my left hand and starts to wrap it up in cotton. He's gentle and makes sure not to wrap it too tight where I had already hurt myself. When he's done with my left hand he starts on my right.

"Thank you," I says quietly, feeling embarrassed he had to do this for me.

"You know I don't like seeing you hurt, especially when you're doing it to yourself," he sighs, finishing the wrapping on my right. He gets up from the bench and puts the wrapping away, not sparing me another glance.

"How much did you hear?" I ask him, since he seemed to be avoiding it.

"All of it," He shrugs, turning back around and plopping down on the bench next to me again. "You're very loud, be glad no one else was down here."

"Yeah," I laugh bitterly.

"What's going on, with you and Yoongi?" Jungkook swallows thickly, looking sick to his stomach as he speaks those words.

"Nothing," I say without hesitation. "Absolutely nothing."

"Is that the problem? You want there to be-"

"Don't even finish that Jeon," I hold up a warning finger. "I love Tae," I say firmly, staring into his eyes. Jungkook's shifts uncomfortably in his seat, looking away from me and clearing his throat.

"I'm not saying that you don't," He sighs. "I'm asking if anything is going on with you and Yoongi, nothing to do with Tae."

"I don't know what's wrong with me," I groan, putting my head in my hands. "I don't know why but he makes me so angry."

"You haven't always gotten along," Jungkook nods.

"But that's not it, he isn't doing anything, not really anyway," I sigh.

"It's because of Madeline isn't it?"

I feel my face heat up and my anger start to rise again at the mention of her name. I liked Madeline, she was very much like me. I still has yet to find out if we had any blood relation and part of me hoped we did when I first met her. But ever since I saw her and Yoongi kiss, the thought of her made me want to scream. I was honestly glad she left the other day.