Chapter 3: Hell at Home

I usually post Tuesdays but fuck it.
Trigger Warning: Abusive Parents

Eddie's POV

After crying for about 1 1/2 hours I finally got up from the wet muddy grass. I face was still burning from crying but I knew I would have to get home or mommy would be even more mad.
I put my left leg on the other side of the bike and get ready to ride and see I have a bunch of cuts on my legs. I open my fanny pack and reach for my bandages. I take them all out but I only have 5 I put one on my knee which was gushing blood now. 2 on the long scrap going up my shin, and the last 2 on my elbow which was also gushing.

I get on my bike again and start slowly pedaling. I don't go too fast because of how tired I am. It takes almost half a hour to get home, when I get to my house I see the door open but with the screen on. I bring my bike in the garage and walk on to my porch. I push on the screen and walk in. I look to my right and see my mom leaning back on her chair. I slowly picks her head up, she looks at my filthy body bottom to top and stares me dead in the eye.
"Where have you been?!" she screams.
"I-I told you I would pick up my medicine." I push out already shaking.
"Why are you so dirty?!"
"I fell on my way back"
"You expect me to believe that?!"
I tried to hold my tears back but it didn't work, I turn my face hoping she wouldn't see me crying.
"Come here!" she screams.
I slowly drag my feet to her chair. She grabs the chairs arm and pushes herself up off. She swings her hand and me and I flinch as she stops right over my head. She grabs my hair and pulls my head up.

I whimper as she pulls me harder and closer to her face.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" she says spitting on my face. I try to turn my face to the left but she pulls me looking to her again.
"I told you I was getting my——"
She drags my head over the kitchen and throws me on to the table. My face slams flat on and I already feel my face bleeding. I try to pick my head up but she slams my head right back on.
"TELL ME WHERE YOU WEREE!"
I start sobbing. I hear her take her fuzzy Bear Paw slippers off and bend over to get it. She gets up and I hear her take a deep breath and slap me with the slipper one time on my upper back near my shoulder. I let out a quiet squeak and start sobbing again. I feel her like let go off my hair for a second and grab my ear. She drops the slipper and grabs my hair again.

She picks my head up and puts it right up to her face. The second she opens her mouth I flinch.
"Go take a shower you nasty animal!!"
She swings my head by my hair and ear and tosses me onto the floor and I roll next to that is in front the stairs. I try to get up my body wouldn't let me at first.
"GOOO!!!!"

I get my hands on the floor and push as hard as I can. I drag my whole body up the stairs and go to my room. I pick out a clean pair of clothes and go to the shower. I pull my shirt over my head, I slowly take my belt off. When I reach to pull down my pants I squint out of pain from a bruise I just found now on my ribs. I reach down again this time ignoring the pain and pull my pants off.

I try to reach for my underwear but it's too painful, I sit on the closed toilet. I grab the side of my underwear and pull it down slowly I pick my body up a little to pull it off and I get it off my ankles. The toilet seat gets too cold for my naked skin so I walk into the shower with teary eyes. I turn the water on cold and let it stream through my dirty hair. I pick my face up and the cold water burns on my bloody skin. I look down and see the water turn a nasty reddish brown.

I bend down a little and put my hand on the tubs wall. I slowly slide down till my butt hits the water. I crunch myself in with my knees to my chest. I put my arms toghter each hand holding an elbow and lay my head and instantly start sobbing. I let the water reach higher and higher, I don't bother letting he water drain or putting on soap I just stay sitting and crying.

I will be posting every Tuesday if you guys haven't noticed yet but after Chapter 4 I'm going to post every Tuesday and on Saturday.