Chapter 23: Camping (Part 4)

Richie's POV:
Time: 5/6 days camping

"Just drink it Trashmouth." Bev whispers keeping on guard for Eddie.
I hold it up to my lips but hesitate.
"I don't kno-" Bev pushes the flask up pouring the Vodka into my mouth.
I start to choke and cough up the liquid, but then I just swallow the alcohol left in.
"What the hell Bev?"
You'll thank me later." she says snatching the flask from me and taking a sip.
She shoves the flask in between her boobs and she starts to leave my tent before I say,
"Wait." I put out my hand and she chuckles while tossing the flask to me.
I lift it to my mouth and chug almost half the flask before I pull it back down and gag.
"Damn Tozier, Stan's gonna be pissed when I hand him an empty flask." she says giggling.
I hand it to her and she puts it back in her bra, then walks out the tent.

🎈🎈🎈

"Why are you walking like that?" Eddie ask looking up at me and loosening his grip on my hand.
"Like what?" I say panicking inside.
"You're stumbling and not walking straight."
"Well you know me, I'm too gay to do anything straight." I say laughing but trying to change the subject.
He shrugs and pretends to forget it. He looks up to me and stops walking, I run to him looking down.
"You okay Ed's?"
He tippie toes closer to my face and kisses me on the lips. I feel him pushing on me and breath in from my mouth then push my face away.
"You were drinking weren't you?"
"..."
"Seriously Richie?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" he asks yelling.
"..."
"It's not okay Richie, you can't go drinking and smoking and just except me to stay with you."
"..."
"God and you can't even talk to me, this is why I don't want to live you."
"... You don't want to live with me?"
"No, Richie, I don't want to!... I just can't! I can't just pretend not to notice when you go out for a hour and come back smelling like pot. I want to love you Richie, I really do but you make it sooo damnnn harrrddd when do stupid shit like this!"
"Then why haven't you told me that?"
"You want me to be honest? Fine! When you come home wasted it makes me feel like you don't love me, I feel like you're choosing drugs over me, and it's so fuckkkkiiing harrdddd to say that, okay?"

I watch as tears drip down Eddie's face, I move my hand to his cheek but he pulls away.
"Eddie... I love you, I love you sooo much. And I'm so sorry you felt like that Eddie, I never wanted to hurt you."
"I know... I know. It just doesn't always feel like that." he says wiping his face with his hands.
"Can I hug you?" I ask opening my arms to him.
"Yea." he says with a shaky voice while nodding.
I feel his warm body pressed in against mine and don't let go until I hear him saying,
"It's cold let's go back to the fire now."
I let go of him and we walk back to our campsite together hand in hand.

🎈🎈🎈

Eddie's POV:

We all sit around and talk about cute couples in our school and people we hate for almost 2 hours I finally get up off Richie to go to our tent.
"Where you going?"
"To bed, I'm tired."
"Do you want me to tuck you in?" he says smirking.
"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes.
"Is that a no?"
"Come." I say whining.
Richie laughs while saying,
"Oh, look at that my Eddie Spaghetti begging me to tuck him in."
"Stop that Richie." I say chuckling.
We go into the tent and he zips the flap closed on his way in. I take off my sweater and put on an plain white t-shirt to where as a pajama shirt. I leave on my red shorts and lay on the bed.

Richie lays next to me and covers me in the blanket and wraps his arms around my waist.
"You don't have to sleep with me yet."
"I'm not going to, I'm waiting for you to go sleep, then I'll leave."
"You were supposed to say 'It's okay babe, I want to.', but sure be cold like that." I say jokingly.
I feel him kiss the top of my head and I rub my nose on his neck and lay my head on his chest.