Chapter 31: First Date (Part 1)

Richie's POV:

I throw my backpack on the floor and lay on the bed.
"Sit down." I say swinging my arm at Eddie who is still sitting at the doorway.
"Okay." he says gently placing his book bag on my spinning computer chair.
He slowly approaches the bed then sits next to my head then looks down at me.
I slowly push my body up on his side and then he says,
"Let's start our homework." he says reaching for his backpack but I instantly grab his arm and pull him back down to the bed.
"Eddie it's Friday, and you're sleeping over. We could FaceTime tomorrow to do it when you get home."
"Fine." he says sitting back.
"What do you want to eat?" I ask leaning closer to him.
"I don't know." he says sighing.
"Ughhhhhh Ed's stop being boring." I say wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Sorry." he says hugging me back.
"Pizza or Chinese?"
"Pizza." he says laying his head on my chest.
"Mmmk." I say as I pull my phone out of my pocket and start ordering online.
"In the meantime let's watch Netflix." he says trying to grab the remote from my desk but it's too far for his short arms.
"I can't." he says sighing.
"Try harder." I say not wanting to move.
He crawls closer to the edge of the bed and he stretches his arm out but still doesn't reach.
"I can't." he says sitting back.
I groan then roll to the edge and stretch my arm out grabbing it.

We scroll through shows for shows for almost 10 minutes before I say,
"Can we just watch Stranger Things again?"
"No you're just gonna stare at Will during the shirtless scene." he says giggling.
"..."
"Just put The Office."
"No I've already rewatched like 5 times."
"Then let's watch it one more time." he says putting his hand on my thigh trying to persuade me.
"Fine but I get a kiss." I say mocking him with a kissy face not excepting him to give in, but after not even half a second I feel his lips touch mine and then pull away.
"There." he cuddling with me. "Now put The Office."

🎈🎈🎈

Eddie's POV:

I feel Richie lean his back on my side as he rants about some school during while swallowing a pizza, but I just ignore him and play on his GameBoy.
"Richie..."
"Yea?"
"Have you thought about going on a date? Like just me and you together?"
"Why? You want me to take you out?"
"Yea, cause, we've like never had a first date yet."
"Okay lets go then."
Wait like now?!" I say turning to him shook.
"Yeah." he says stretching. "I mean why not?"
"I mean... yea let's go." I say smiling.
He changes his pajama shorts into white jeans and puts on a baby blue crew neck sweater over his head and tosses me a salmon pinkish colored hoodie. I put the hoodie over my collared shirt and walk out the door with him while holding his hand.
"Where do you want to go?" he asks looking down at me.
"I don't know?" I say pulling closer to him.
"How about Pop's?"
"Sure." I say pressing my cheek against his shoulder as we walk up the stairs.

🎈🎈🎈