Chapter 19&20: Camping (Part 1)

Thanks for 2k reads 😁😊
Also this is the week before Halloween.
Richie's POV:

"So Bill, you said you could bring all your family's tents and shit?" I ask at the lunch table full of the Losers.
"Y-Yea, we haven't used it since Georgie was born."
"Kay cool, so it sounds like a plan."
"Yup." Bev says excited for this week.
"Just remember don't tell Eddie yet, I want to surprise him after everything he's been through."
The Losers agree and before I knew it lunch was over leaving us with just two more classes.

🎈🎈🎈

During the last class me, Bill, and Stan get caught up in a conversation about camping before I notice Noah on his phone texting someone. I smirk with an idea and slouch over to him.
"Who you sexting?"
He looks up rolling his eyes playfully while chuckling.
"Your mom actually."
"Damn, taking one right out of my book." I say giggling. "But seriously, you good?"
"Yea... just, texting a... an old friend."
"Boyfriend?" I say leaning closer to him raising my eyebrows.
"No, shut up!" he says now laughing.
I laugh along with him but then go back to my conversation with Bill and Stan.

"W-Why can't you just c-come tomor-rrow?"
"My parents don't want me camping a full week." Stan says as Bill sighs disappointed.
Stan looks at Bill with pain in his eyes then says,
"I'll see if I could come Monday like Mike, how about that?"
Bill looks up at him smiling. "Yea that's g-great."
"Aww, who knew the Jew and stutter would hook up." I say mocking them.
"Shut it Tozier." Stan says blushing hard.

🎈🎈🎈

Time: Last Period
Eddie's POV:

                Eddie:
so ive been thinking about the offer you made
and i might actually take it

Noah:
you sure?

Eddie:
i mean nothing official yet but i think it's the best way
for this and plus richie would like for me to be able
to go back to school and feel safe again

Noah:
kk talk to you more about it tmmrw

Eddie:
tmmrw?

Noah:
oh yea me and richie were gonna chill and
he said he'll bring you along

Eddie:
cool

I put my phone down on Richie's nightstand and way back on to the bed. I knew Richie would want me to be happy and live my life, plus he know we'll still see each other, just not all day. I fall back asleep on the bed u til I hear the door opening and see Richie standing in the doorway,
"Hi, Eddie Bear." he says as he comes closer to me and kisses me on the lips.
He puts his back pack on the ground and sits in his spinning chair next to the night stand but I reach for him and say,
"Come lay down with me." I say groaning. 
He smiles at me and joins me on the bed wrapping his arm around me.
"Richie..."
"Yea Ed's?" he asks twisting his body to look at me.
"You know how Noah's moms are foster parents?"
"Yeah?"
"Well... they gave me the option to talk with a social worker about what happened with my mom, and they could, you know, put me in proper living." I say feeling Richie's body shuffle.
"Um... I mean, will we still see each other?"
"Yea of course, Noah's moms even said they would be willing to foster me, and they don't even live too far away... I just thinks that it'll be better for us if I am able to go to school and work, because I really don't know how long you could hide me here."
"Yeah... yea of course Eddie. Yeah, when did they want to talk to you?"
"I haven't officially told them I would talk yet, I just wanted to make sure it was all good with you first."
"Oh okay. Yeah." he says with no emotion in his voice.
"I'm gonna go check on my mom." he says as he gets up from the bed with teary eyes.
"Richie, I don't have to go if you don't want me to." I say getting up to grabbing his hand.
"No Ed's, it's okay, I understand." he says with a fake smile. "I really want you to be happy."
He leaves the room closing the door behind him.
FUCKKKKK!

🎈🎈🎈

I start getting ready to take a shower before Richie takes me on a "mystery date".
"You're going in the shower?" Richie asks excited.
"Yea."
"Yay." he says skipping away.
I feel my inside burst in joy as I see him skipping away happy again after yesterday. I get into the shower and hear him moving around outside the room. I rush my shower to see what Richie is doing. Once I finish showering I leave the shower on with cold water and get dressed. I quietly open the door and peak out and see Richie packing piles of both of our clothes. I watch as he fills the a suit case of clothing for us.
"Richie." I say surprising him and making him jump a bit.
"Uhh... I thought you were showering."
"I was but I heard you moving around out here. What's all that for?"
"... It's part of the surprise. Can you like erase this from your mind?" he says embarrassed.
"Yea." I say chucking and wondering what the surprise could be.

🎈🎈🎈

"Can I open them yet?" I ask curious and anxiously with my eyes closed.
"Almost." he says excited for me.
We sit in the car for a few more minutes before he says,
"Okay, you can get out the car but don't open your eyes yet."
I get out and keep tripping over rocks as he grabs my hand leading me down a path.
"Can you carry me?" I say whining.
"Yeah." He says chuckling and a smile I would assume.
I feel him lifting me up from my legs with one arm and the other holding me from my back. I giggle as he spins with me in his arms and I feel him slowly getting closer to my face and putting his lips on mine, but I pull away asking,
"Did you brush your teeth? You know the mouth is the dirtiest part of the body?"
"Damn Eddie, back to your bitchy self." he says laughing.
I open ,y eyes without even noticing and ask him,
"What do you mean 'bitchy self'?"
"You know stating health facts no one cares about," he says laughing. "But I mean it's the Eddie I fell in love with." he says with kissy lips mocking me.
"Now close your eyes." he says trying to block me from seeing around me.
I close them and stick my tongue out and he giggles.

"Ugh, are we almost there yet?"
"Yea Ed's."
"Don't call me that." I say feeling myself blush.
"See?"
"I'm just tired."
"Well you used to be 'tired' all the time, so I'm just used to the old you, that's it."
"And the old me... he was a bitch?"
"No... I mean... you were just... self dependent."

I feel Richie start to put me down and say,
"Okay, you can open your eyes now."
I open my eyes and see 4 big tents set up in the forest and a fire in the middle of the four.
"Oh my god," I say turning around to him. "Oh my god! Are we going camping?"
"Yea" he says smiling.
I hug him tightly saying,
"Oh my god, I've always wanted to go camping." I finally let go of him and see his adorable smily face. "My mom always said it was dirty though."
"Remember 'Fuck your mom'?"
"Yea yea." I say pulling close to his face and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey guys!" I hear Noah and Bev saying at the same time.
"Hi!" I yell as I sprint over to them and give them a hug.
"I miss seeing you everyday at school." Bev says sad.
"Yea me too." I say smiling happy to see her again.
I see Bill coming up a slope about two yards away from one of the tents.
"Hey Bill." I say smiling and he shakes my hand saying,
"Hi E-Eddie." with a smile on his face too.
I look around or mini campsite before hearing a voice behind me say,
"My Spaghetti Baby I'm going to get our clothes from the car, I'll be right back." he says kissing my forehead making the others stare with smirks.
"Lets go swimming!" Noah says breaking the silence.

🎈🎈🎈