Chapter 22: Camping (Part 3)

Richie's POV:
Time: 3/6 days of camping

"Uno bitches!" Eddie yells as he places down a wild card. "I choose blue."
"Perfect." I say as I place down my last card which is a blue 3. "Uno out."
"Well shit." Bev says sitting across from us. "Don't worry Richie you can sleep at my tent when he kicks you out."
"Shut up Bev." Eddie says shuffling the cards. "You're not supposed to give away my plan."
"Wow Ed's that's cold." I say shaking my head while chuckling.
He turns over and looks me dead in the eye,
"It's Britney bitch."
"Oh my fuck, I've never been so proud of my Eddie Bear!" I say hugging him and pulling his face to mine kissing him on the cheek. He laughs and kisses me back.

"I ship it." Stan says from next to Eddie.
"Nah I ship you and Bill more." Mike says to Stan making him and Bill both their faces flush red.
"Oh please enough with the gay ships."  Noah says sitting next to Bev.
"Well speaking of ships." I say eye balling Bev and Noah but then I see Ben moving away from Bev feeling awkward and looking annoyed.
Eddie deals out the cards and we start to play over and over until the sun finally peaks out over the clouds.
"We should go swim while the sun is still out." Mike suggests.
The other silently agree and we go change.

🎈🎈🎈

I get out of the water with Richie's hand in mine and Noah follows us as we sit on a big rock by the lake.
"Hey Eddie, can we talk about, the thing?" Noah asks trying not to look at me.
"Yea, I told Richie about it already, I hope that's okay."
"Of course it is." Noah says sitting down on the ground in front of us. "So my moms said that they'll be willing to foster you, as long as your good with it and it's not like awkward for you, plus they said that they wouldn't mind you sleeping over at Richie's house whenever."
"Cool."
"Yea, they just want you to have an actual home if you need it."
"Yeah."
"So they talked to my social worker and she said she'll speak with you after Halloween to find about your issues with your mom."
Eddie doesn't respond and I see his eyes getting a bit teary so I slid my hand over to his. I feel him squeeze my hand as he says,
"Will she get in trouble?"
"Yea, if you tell the social worker everything she did."
"So then I just won't tell her everything."
"But then she'll think your okay with your mom and you'll be forced to go back."
"Shit." he whispers wiping his face.
"Eddie Bear, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."
"I know, but I should, I want to." he says leaning on my shoulder.

🎈🎈🎈

"So what are you being for Halloween." Eddie asks Bev.
"I'm gonna be Peter Pan, cause the hair and shit."
"Hot." Noah says giggling.
"Shut up Noah." Bev says smiling and she pushes her elbow into his ribs.
"How bout you Richie?" Bev asks me.
"I'm not sure yet I thi-"
"I'm choosing our Halloween costumes, remember?"
"Oh yea, he wants to surprise me after I surprised him with him this." I say smiling and squeezing Eddie's hand gently.
"So Eddie, what are you two gonna be?"
"Richie cover your ears." Eddie says looking up at me.
"Really?"
"Yup." he says smiling.
"Fine." I say putting my hands over my ears but not loose enough for me to eavesdrop.
"We're gonna be gay strippers." Eddie says almost dying laughing.
"What!?" I say surprised almost yelling.
"I was testing you Richie, now do it for reals this time."
I sigh then cover my ears with my hands and Eddie puts his hands on top of mine. I hear mumbling saying,
"Uveit hkbye ny hjtgdrsw."
He takes his hands off and kisses my cheek.
"Good boy."

🎈🎈🎈

Eddie's POV:
Time: 3/6 days of camping

"Can you please tell me what we're gonna dress up as?" Richie begs me.
"You'll see Rich." I say as I take off my shirt and place it on the air bed. He walks in front of me when I pull my pants down and look up and see Richie staring.
"What you want the D?"
"Shut up and kiss me."
"What?"
"You heard me."
I grab him from his back start to kiss him, I hop into his arms and throw him onto the bed. I keep kissing him and chew his bottom lip then kiss him again. I feel him grabbing me and flipping me over and getting on top of me. He puts his hand on my ass over my underwear. He starts taking off his shirt and throws it over to the other side of the tent.
"Guy! We could see your shadows through the tent!" I hear Bev yelling.
I grab a random gym bag and throw it at the lantern knocking it over. He starts to take off his pants when I hesitate to take off my underwear. He pulls away for a second and says,
"You don't have to."
"... no it's okay, I love you." I say as he starts sucking on my neck.

🎈🎈🎈

Time: 4/6 days of camping

I wake up alone on the bed naked with only a blanket over me. I look around but can't find Richie.
"Shit." I say searching the room for my underwear.
I finally find it next to the air bed and put my legs through it. I hear the zipper behind me opening and I hide my body underneath the blankets. I turn towards the opening and see Richie peeking his head in.
"Morning Ed's." he says with a huge smile.
"Hey babe." I say dropping the blanket relieved it wasn't one of the others. "Where were you?"
"I was helping Bev making breakfast. Why?"
"You left me naked and alone."
"Don't worry only Bev's up."
I roll my eyes and turn over to our luggage and pull out Richie's big red sweater and put it over my head. I hear Richie zipping the tent back up and leaving.

I look around for shorts for almost 5 minutes til I say,
"Richie!? Where are my shorts?"
I see his shadow in front of the tent door saying,
"It should be in the dark red luggage."
"I checked it's not."
He opens the tent door and looks at me.
"Your fine like that. The sweater is long on you."
I look down and see the end of the sweater over my knee I shrug and walk out the tent next to Richie. I see Bev standing over the campfire frying bacon and eggs.
"Do you need anymore help Bev?"
"Nah Trashmouth I'm good."
"Suit yourself slut." he says sitting me down on his lap.
"Everyone's still asleep?" I ask looking up at him.
"Yup." he says quickly kissing my nose before I turned back.
"Stop." I say giggling.
"Oh please Ed's you know you love it."
"Yea." I say blushing and kissing him right on the lips.