Chapter 25: Candy Hangover

Eddie's POV:

I wake up in Richie's arms to the feeling of my stomach quaking and rumbling and feel the urge to vomit. I burst up and dash towards the first trash bin I see.
"Fuck Rich, I'm going to bar-" I say getting interrupted by my own vomiting.
Richie gets up and looks at me confused then runs towards me stumbling. I feel him holding back my costume hoodie as I continue to vomit into the garbage can. My throat starts to burn as the last of my vomit comes out. I lip my lips and look down at my rainbow vomit and I hear Richie burst out in laughter.
"Wah?" I ask turning around.
"You throw up rainbow, like a unicorn!" he says almost choking.

I smile and it slowly turns into laughter.
"What are querrá laughing about?" Bev says groaning behind us.
I turn around and see Bev with one with one hand on her stomach and the other on her forehead. I answer saying,
"I'm vomiting rainb-" before I get interrupted by Richie grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss. I pull back confused and try to speak.
"Wah?" I ask confused as I pull away from his kiss.
"I wanted to see if you taste like rainbow." he says laughing.
"Did it?" I ask curious then his face gets serious and says,
"No... it tasted like vomit."
"Let me try you." I say crawling to his knees.
He shrugs and leans forward kissing me. Our lips connect and I tap a breathe from his mouth and taste candy. He pulls away and asks,
"What does it taste like?"
"Candy corn."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but the cheap dollar tree kind."
"Damn, that's specific." he says as he pulls my head to his shoulder and covers me with a blanket.

I try to ignore my pounding headache and shut my eyes

🎈🎈🎈

A/N Sorry this is short AF school had been shitty and I kept trying to add to this but it was pure trash.