Chapter 43: Drunk Eddie

Richie's POV:

I wake up to sound of typing and open my eyes and find laying Eddie on my lap texting.

"What time is it Ed's?"

"5 o'clock."

"Who you texting?" I ask looking over his shoulder.

"No one." he says hiding his phone.

"Ed's, I already told you I don't care if talk to Greta."

"I know sorry."

"Can I see what you guys are talking about?"

"..." he says looking up from his phone worried.

"I'm kidding." I say giggling.

I'm not kidding. He giggles back, I look to the side and adore him for a couple of seconds and remember Greta.

"Eddie Bear can you get me some water?" I ask.

"Uhh yeah sure." he says finally putting his phone down on the pillow next to me.

He jumps up off the bed and slowly kisses me on the lips. He starts to pull away so I gently bite his bottom lip and then lay back down. He turns around and I spank him and he starts running away and laughing. As soon as he leaves the room I jump off the bed and shut the door and run back to the bed and grab his phone. I turn it on but he has a password. What would my password be if I was Eddie. I type in "Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior" but I doesn't work so I keep thinking. I try each of the Losers name but none of them work. I try typing in Will Byers and Stranger Things but those don't work either.

What does Eddie love? I think to myself. I type my name in and his phone unlocks.

"Awww."

I open his messaging app and see he has a chat with Greta. I stare at the phone just thinking. Should I open it? He trust me, I should trust him the same way right? I could still trust him but go through his messages. I say lying to myself. I'll just ask to see his messages when he comes dow-

"What are you doing?" Eddie asks standing in front of the door holding my water.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Well it looks like your going through my phone. Is that what's happening?"

"No!... well yeah I was going to but I didn't"

"Give me my phone!" he says.

"Eddie I'm sorry."

He walks up to me and snatches the phone out of my hand and starts tapping on it loudly and then he throws it into my lap.

"Read it."he says.

I pick up the phone and look at the messages.

Greta: hey eddie can u come over tonite?

Eddie: sorry i can't im with richie right now

Greta: just ditch him

Eddie: I can't

Greta: of course you can just say ur not feeling it and you wanna go home