Chapter 6: Brownies

This is 4 days after the first day of school (Friday)
Text Message From Richie's Side
                               Richie: hey Ed's you wanna
                                                   come over? 😉
Eddie Bear❤️🍆: i have to see with my mom

Richie: ooo tell her to cum too i've been craving that pussy of hers

Eddie Bear❤️🍆: 🙄2 things *come and nooo

                     Richie: i meant cum and aww why

Eddie Bear❤️🍆: oml ik you're not fucking her

       Richie: i mean if it helps you sleep at night
Richie: hurry and ask her

Eddie Bear❤️🍆: ok wait
Eddie Bear❤️🍆: she said to be back at 8 so ya

                                          Richie: yay 😁 😊

Eddie Bear❤️🍆: i'll see you soon😘

Eddie's POV

I hop off my bed still smiling from my chat with Richie and start looking through my closet for the perfect shirt. I finally take out a dark blue button up T-shirt with light pink flowers all over it. I take out my jean shorts and lay it on my bed with the shirt. I go to the bathroom to turn the shower on so it could warm up. I go to my room and pick out an clean underwear and start walking to the bathroom before I hear my phone vibrate.

I smile at the thought of what corny message Richie sent me but I decide to take a shower first. I get in the bathroom and take all my clothes off but start getting curious about what Richie said. I decide to go check but I'm too lazy to get dressed again, so I open the door run into my run naked and grab my phone and run back to the bathroom and slam the door behind me. I giggle out of breath.

I turn my phone on and read his text

Richie❤️🤦🏽‍♂️: Wait do you want a ride?

                  Eddie: ya but hold up i'm showering

Richie❤️🤦🏽‍♂️: oooo send nudes let me see that little noodle eddie spaghetti

                                            Eddie: 🙄😂❤️

I laugh and get into the shower. I try to shower quick but I take my time so I could be perfect for Richie. I get out soaking wet, I stretch my arm and reach for my towel. I grab it and bring it high up so it doesn't touch the dirty ground.

I try to dry my body first but water keeps dripping from my hair and wetting me again. I start drying my hair into shape and then drying my body. I slide my underwear on, I put on my shorts and start buttoning my shirt but get bored and pick my phone up halfway. I pick my phone and text Richie to start coming.

I pick up my dirty clothes and go to my room and wait. I start looking for cologne, then I decided to gel my hair today and my phone starts to vibrate. I turn my phone over and see Richie is calling me. I pick up and he says...

"Hey Eddie spaghetti, we're outside waiting."
"Oh okay, I'm coming." I say smiling.
I still have him on the phone as I look out the window and see him and Stan on their bikes waiting on the road.

"Why aren't you driving?" I ask confused.
"Oh yeah my mom is mad at me for getting a speeding ticket."
"Wow Richie, what a bad boy." I say giggling as I put on my short white socks. I slide on my navy blue Vans and say...
"Ok I'm coming down now."
"Okay Ed's."
I sneak down the stairs and run out the door just in case my mom changed her mind. As I shut the door I hang the phone up and slide it into my pocket.