Chapter 7: Morning After

Not gonna lie the beginning is a bit dry but you'll see what goes down.

Eddie's POV

I find my self awake and in Richie's arm, at first I don't care and start to doze off again, but then I look around terrified realizing I don't know where we are.
"Richie, Richie, wake up!" I say shaking him.
"Wahhhh?" he says moaning.
"Where are we?" I ask shaking.
"Fuck I fell asleep with my glasses on" he says getting up.
"Richie?!"
"What?"
"Where are we?!"
"Oh yeah we're at Bev's house. Remember last night?"
"No" I say confused.
"Oh yeah I forgot you were baked as fuck."
"What?... Wait really."
He looks at me nodding as he pulls his blanket off of himself.
"Stan wake up!" he yells while throwing a pillow at a pile of blankets on the chair. I see Stan's body start moving from under the blankets looking for the end and he finally pokes his head out.

"Hey guys." he says.
"Where's Bev?" Richie ask.
"I don't know?"
Stan throws himself back in the pile and sleeps again Richie grabs my hand and pulls me up.
"Wait! My mom! I have to be home!"
"I texted her and said you're sleeping over."
"Oh ok. Thanks.... Wait how did you know my password?!" I say slightly blushing.
"It was easy." he says my a smirk.

I ask him like 8 more questions before we find Bev sleeping in her room. Richie hesitated to wake her up and we leave her room. Richie leads me to the dining room and shows me boxes of pizza on the table.
"Eat some more pizza."
"I'm full though."
"Ok" he says taking one out and eating it cold.
He walks back to the living room and sees Stan sleeping with his head leaning back and mouth open. He tippy-toed over and slapped him in the face with his pizza.
"Staaaa" he says whiny.
Richie giggles and finishes his pizza.

He starts to pick up the blankets and I walk over to help him but he says...
"Just rest babe." I blush a bit and go lay down on the couch across from Stan. I realize I keep squinting because I have a headache.
"Wait Richie, where's my clothes?"
"Uh it was where you are last night."
I look around and find it on a pillow.
"Oh, here it is."

I've been holding in a question for him but I keep hesitating. I finally say...
"Richie?" I say with a shaky voice.
"Yeah?" he says looking at me concerned.
"Did we...like sleep together...not like normal sleep like....sex?"
"Oh my god no, I would never fuck you just because you're baked and vulnerable. Plus I like it in the ass not the other way around." he said laughing, I giggled along and sighed out of relief.

I wouldn't have cared if me and Richie did it last night if had remembered it, but I was so worried that I lost my virginity and wasn't going to even be able to remember what it was like. Bev finally comes in and Richie says...
"Hey Bev."
"Good morning." she said sighing.
I my fanny pack off of my dirty and pants and put it over Richie's sweater. I click it, and zip it open pulling out my bottle of meds and also a tylenol.

I walk over to the kitchen with the pills in one hand and my closed bottle in the other sliding my meds back in the fanny pack.
"Bev, where are your cups?"
"Um over here." she says holding in a yawn at the end of her sentence and she walks to over to me and opens a cabinet high up to my left. I try to reach up to the cups but I can't, embarrassed I turn to ask Bev but see she went back to the living room to talk to Richie. Too ashamed of my short height I keep trying to reach for the glass over and over. I finally slide over a chair and think about getting on it as I hear Richie say behind me...
"You need help?" while trying to hold back his giggle. I sigh and say to him,
"Yeah."
I push the chair back over to the table and Richie reaches up and keeps me a cup. He sees I am still pushing the chair back so he fills my cup too.

I walk over to him and reach for the cup but he says...
"What do you say?" while pulling the cup away.
"Thank you."
"Well I don't think that's enough."
"Richie come on!" I say trying to hold back my blushing as I feel my cheeks burning.
"Well Ed's we should even if you could give me a kiss." he says making a kissing face jokingly.
"Fine." I lean over to him, but instead of kissing him I snatch the cup and turn.
"Damn Ed's, ice cold. That went deep, reallll deeeppp." he says laughing and blushing.