Chapter 21: Camping (Part 2)

Eddie's POV:

We all split up to change except for me and Noah because he's already in a bathing suit and I'm waiting for Richie to bring my clothes. We sit next to each other around the fire in awkward silence until I ask,
"I thought you can't swim?"
"... I could."
"Then what happened that day?"
"It's something personal."
"I won't tell the others but I at least need to know why we stayed up there with them."
He looks up at me then nods saying,
"I had my period."
"Oh... how though?" I ask confused.
"I not really a boy." he says looking down ashamed. "I'm trans."
There's awkward silence as I try to think of something to say that'll, comfort him?
"I mean you're still a boy on the inside right?"
"Yea..." he says still not making eye contact.
"So that's all that matters." I say putting my arm on his leg.
Surprised by what I said he looks up at me.
"So you don't care that I like, lied to you about who I am?"
"I mean you said you're a boy on the inside, so you weren't lying."
"Yeah, you're right." he says smiling. "I'm not ready to tell the other Losers though, I feel like once I tell the, they'll view me like a girl."
"Yea don't worry, its good."

I hear footsteps coming behind us and turn and see Richie slowly walking over to me with his arms full of my bags of clothes. I giggle at him as he peaks over the pile of luggage in his arms with a cute little smile.
"Richie watch out." I say walking towards him to help.
"I'm good Ed's." he says turning the luggage away from me.
"Wow, I see trying to impress me?" I say smirking at him.
He rolls his eyes jokingly and continues bringing the luggage to a big tent chuckling.
I join him in the tent with Noah behind me before I ask,
"We're staying in this one?"
"Richie turns behind looking at me as he puts the bags down on an air bed and answers,
"Yea, Bills dad let us burrow this stuff."
"Cool." I say then turn to Noah. "I'm going to change them we could go swimming."
"Okay, I'll go see if the other Losers are done changing yet."
He walks out our tent before I zip it and open a bag of clothes. I go dig through the bags before asking,
"Rich where are the bathing suits?"
"Over here Ed's." he says tossing a dark blue gym bag to me.
I open the bag and take out the bathing suit. I pull my shirt over my head and put it in the now empty gym bag. I start to take off my pants when Richie says,
"I could go if you want privacy?"
"It's okay just turn around." I say making him blush.

🎈🎈🎈

Richie's POV:

After swimming for almost an hour Eddie gets off my shoulders saying,
"I'm gonna dry up now."
"Okay Eddie Bear." I say smiling and pulling him to me for a kiss.
I watch his little butt wobble as he drags his feet out of the water.
I fool around with the Losers for a couple more minutes until I get out too. As I get out I see Eddie lying on a towel sleeping so I slowly creep over getting ready to scare him. I take a deep breathe as I lean over his body slowly place my hands on his shoulders without him noticing until I grab his shoulder tighter and shake him while making a screeching noise. I watch as his eyelids fly open with fear until he sees me.
"Oh my fuck Richie." he says pushing me playfully.
"Did I scare you?" I say laughing.
"Yea asshole." he says as I lean closer to his face for a kiss but he pulls away.
"Come on Ed's, we both know you can't resist me for long?" I say with an smirk on my face.
I lay next to him on the towel and kiss him on his lips.
"Ew you have coffee breath." he says gagging.
"Oh please I know that secretly turns you on."
"Shut up." he says with an adorable smile. "Now let me sleep."
We both lay back on the towel for a couple of minutes before I feel him grabbing my hand. I look over and see him with his eyes closed but slowly moving closer to me. I wiggle closer to him and feel him resting his head on my shoulder.

🎈🎈🎈

I wake up with the sun burning in my eyes, I turn over and see Richie in my arms snuggled up with me. I slowly get up and look around but don't see the Losers around. I panic for a second until I hear their voices up the hill at the campsite.
"Ed's... babe, wake up." I say gently tapping his shoulder.
He opens his eyes and squints at the sun before saying,
"What happened?"
"We fell asleep. The Losers are up there, let's go with them."
"Mm okay." He yawns and stretches. "Can you carry me?"
I nod surprised and pick him up with the towel over my shoulder.
I finally manage to get to the top of the hill where I see the Losers all around the fire talking.

"You finally woke up." Bev says with a smirk.
I slowly place Eddie on the ground. "Yea why didn't you wake us up?"
"You guys were sleeping all cute and shit." she says chuckling.
I roll my eyes at her jokingly and grab Eddie's hand. I pull him towards a seat in between Noah and Ben. I sit on the chair and pull him to me but he pulls back.
"Come on Ed's just sit on my lap." I beg tugging at him.
"Fine." he says giving in and sitting on my left thigh.
I hold him close to me and I feel his bare skin touching mine. I listen as Eddie talks to the other Losers but don't really pay attention. I put my hand on his knee and slid it up his pants to his thigh. He turns to me almost instantly and whispers,
"Rich not now." he turns back and continues with his conversation while play with his fingers then get bored.

I start to kiss him on the back of his head head and pull him closer to me. He turns around annoyed then says,
"I need to tell you a secret." I smile as he leans closer to my ear. I prepare myself for his voice but instead I feel his tongue going around my ear, I start to squint then he pulls away from my head and says,
"Don't tell anyone." with a huge smile on his face.

🎈🎈🎈

"Richie?" I hear a voice say next to me.
I open my eyes to see Eddie shivering by my side.
"Yea Eddie Bear?"
"I'm cold." he says rubbing his arms.
"Of course you are without a shirt." I say giggling while reaching over to the pick up my shirt I left.
"Here my Spaghetti boi."
"Thanks." he says pulling it over his head.
He snuggles up on my chest and I hold him in my arms and put my nose on the top of his head I pull a thick blanket over him and I drift away into sleep seconds later.

"Richie?" I hear his voice saying again.
"Yes Ed's?"
"I'm hot." he says with puppy eyes.
"Then pull the blanket off." I say started to get grumpy.
I pull the blanket off and put it under him. I fall asleep before I hear him again.

"Rich?" Eddie says in a soft voice.
"I swear to fucking god if you say you're co-"
"I love you." he says interrupting me.
"... is that all you had to say?"
"Mmhmm." he hums.
"Oh okay... I love you too." I say blushing.
"... also... I have to pee and it's dark and really scary..."
I can't help but smile as I get up and led him out the tent by his hand.
"Come on babe."