Someone's A Little Jealous

Y/n POV

Why do I feel this way? Like he's doing this on purpose. Talking to girls right in front of me. Well, let me rephrase that, attracting females with his looks, charms and words. Today was just suppose to be a good day at the mall, but instead I'm sitting in the food court observing my boyfriend talking to girls in the line for Subway. This annoying feeling in my gut won't go away. I know what it is too, but if I acknowledge it I'm just going to be known as the girl that wants her man all to herself.

Is that being selfish? It shouldn't be bad that I want to spend time with my boyfriend. I'm probably blowing this whole situation out of proportion. Just wait, Y/n. He'll be coming back any second now smiling and talking to you. Not them.

Oh hell to the no! I know that girl did not just rub a muscle. My muscle! And he's letting her do it? Now that's when I put my foot down. I will not, and I repeat, will not let some random girl touch what doesn't belong to her. Sucking my teeth, I sulked my way through the other overflowing food lines and made my way to Diggy.

"Hey, baby. Sorry it's taking so long, they said that it would only take a couple of minutes to restock a couple of things." I smiled his way, but when my attention turned to the girls that were staring at me, my mood turned sour. "That's okay. I was just getting a little lonely so I'll just wait here with you." A smirk rose on my face when he grabbed my hand and swung it back and forth. I loved his little kid moments. "So, umm, who are these lovely ladies?" Not lovely, ugly. Not ladies, man stealing wannabe haters that can't take a single hint.

"This is Amera and Kayla, they were just talking to me while we were waiting." Ha, I'm not buying that "just talking" bit for one second. "Talking about what, babe? Maybe I can get in on the conversation." He most likely caught on to what I was doing, but he strung it out more.

"Well, we were talking about our interests and we found out that we all go to the same gym. Just at different times. I even told them about the time I did one hundred push-ups with you on top of me. Just random stuff."

"Ummm, Kayla, I'm not really in the mood for Subway anymore. This is taking too long. It was awesome talking to you Diggy. We should meet up at the gym sometime. Bye, oh and bye........". "Y/n. My name is Y/n." I heard the other girl behind her snicker and say, "Who cares." Ha, someone's salty. "Bye, and that might happen." Why does Diggy have to be nice to everyone? He just needs to see the world in a different fashion for one day.

"You know, I knew what you were doing right?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I put on my innocent face and smiled. "What are you talking about babe? I was simply coming over here to be with you." Maybe that was too sincere. "Y/n I saw you staring over here this whole time. You don't have to be ashamed to say that you were jealous. I won't judge." He just read me like an open book. I hate when he does that.

"Psshh! Me, jealous? Of what? Those girls. You've clearly been mistaken my friend." I averted my eyes when he lifted one eyebrow and gave me the 'you know I'm right' look. It took a couple of seconds, but I gave in to it. "Okay, I was a little jealous. I would've been totally fine if that girl didn't put her hands on you. That's a huge no no. I just wanted to make sure that they were talking to a taken man, that's all."

His head rested in the crook of my neck, sighing briefly before speaking again. "It's really hard for me not to put you on this counter and make love to you. Your jealousy turns me on." Now he's making me horny. In the mall, really Dig? "Don't put those thoughts in my mind. Just wait until we get home."

"So, you're gonna give me some when we get home?"

"It all depends." His head lifted off of my shoulder and his eyes locked with mine. "Depends on what?" A Cheshire smile appeared on my face. "Depends if you actually are going to see those girls at the gym. Because I forbid it."

"I don't even remember their names, why would I visit them at the gym. Plus, they look like the type of girls like to compete with guys in the gym. If they compete with me and make me look like a whimp, then that's a definite no. You should already know I wouldn't see those girls anyway. I got you. What I look like going after them?" And that is one of the reasons why I love him.

"I believe you." His hands pulled me closer to him and made out bodies meld. "Good now, give me a kiss."