Chapter 21 - Tobias Itou

After spending half an hour talking with elite figures, Mimi makes her way towards the food table to collect a plate of food.

Identifying a familiar person next to her, she turns towards her brother Alec with an amused smile.

"My, my! Mr. Alec, don't you look attractive?" Mimi grinned. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Alec laughs at Mimi's acting abilities. The two begin to chat as if they were close friends who hadn't seen each other in a while.

Occasionally, Alec would feel intense stares from women looking in their direction.

However, he instantly realized they weren't looking at him, but his charming younger cross-dressing sister.

They were mesmerized by the young boy's elegant demeanor as he spoke with a smile on his face when chatting with the man next to him.

So handsome! If only they were born ten years later!

Alec felt a bitter feeling rise in his heart as he witnessed the women admire the girl next to him rather than him.

He had only suffered this feeling whenever he was out with Tobias. These handsome fellows bruised his ego and good looks! And one of them wasn't even an actual man!

Just then, a woman's gasp caught Alec's attention along with everyone else who had been curious. Speak of the devil.

Dressed in a black dark tuxedo and pale shirt underneath, Tobias Itou leisurely walks into the room with his usual cold unreadable godlike face.

His midnight black hair was slightly ruffled up but still pushed neatly back developing a seductive look.

His dark mysterious eyes glanced around the room, his emotions completely hidden.

Tobias's strong tall build went noticed by all the women present.

Even some of the most dignified married women there couldn't help but stare at the charming man.

A few women squealed with delight at the sight of him.

"Oh my god! He's gorgeous!"

"How can a man be that good looking? Look at that body!"

"I think I just got pregnant looking at him!"

....

Overhearing the women's bold comments on his friend, Alec chokes on his drink.

Outrageous! This man is a woman killing machine! The worst part is he didn't even realize it!

As Tobias walks in a group of men immediately greet the vigorous man.

Although a businessman, Tobias Itou was quite more than what he appeared on the outside. After his father's company went through bankruptcy, at a young age he worked hard to bring back the company to the top.

It became even higher than before in only three years.

The company soon became one of the richest companies in the nation with profits going through the roof!

He soon was worth billions and bred his own leading company Glory Trade Corporation with his own hands.

Tobias Itou was a legend among legends! He and Hirogori Corporation would often compete for one another.

However, many knew that Glory Trade Corporation was the best of the best without a single flaw. He was beyond an ordinary businessman.

And yet he was close friends with Alec, who after constantly hearing the stories of his friend felt like he was a small fish in the vast ocean.