Chapter 83 - Change In Their Relationship

In the end, Mimi was forced to consume the entire container of vegetables.

Crying pitifully in the corner of the couch, Mimi refused to look at the exact man that caused her so much suffering.

Tobias keenly watched the girl huddle pitifully in the corner from across - a gloomy cloud hovering over her head. Tobias helplessly furrowed his brows toward the girl's actions.

"Recently, I noticed you only seem to eat sweets or foods with excessive amounts of sodium. Through my months of knowing you, I haven't once seen you eat a vegetable." Tobias said gently.

Mimi, continuing to huddle in a corner, intentionally ignored the man as he spoke, however, her attentive ears tilted as he talked.

"Once in a while, you should eat something healthy. I know nothing has happened to you now, but sooner or later if you continue to eat like that it'll affect your health." Tobias subtly shifted his intent gaze toward the girl.

"Eating healthy can also help you grow properly."

Once he completed his words, Mimi curiously twisted her head around to stare at the elegant man on the couch opposite of her.

"Grow properly?"

"En. You're still developing and have yet to fully grow. Eating healthier can help you grow faster and better." Tobias explained calmly.

With glittering eyes, Mimi leaps closer toward Tobias.

"Does that mean if I eat vegetables I'll grow big breasts?" Mimi's eyes sparkled brightly.

Heeding her question, Tobias's expression became blank – more than usual. However, instantly recovering, he releases a faint gentle smile.

"En."

Mimi's eyes enlarge even further, a dazzling ray of light shining behind her.

If what Tobias said was true then that'd mean she'll have her own personal set of melons to touch and see every day!

Mimi, a pervert, could finally experience the feeling of being groped, by herself!

The tender and plump feeling of a woman's enormous breasts could be hers!

But like all good things...they came with a price.

Vegetables!

If she were to possess the soft mounds on her chest, she'd have to consume those disgusting vegetables daily.

Was it really worth it?

Mimi glances down at her chest. Mimi was exactly a 36A. The soft mounds on her chest were tightly covered by the leather shirt.

Mimi didn't mind having a smaller sized chest, but being the pervert she was, she consistently thought of groping the melons!

Mimi stares at her little peaches with a complicated expression.

Fine! For the sake of big boobs, she'd do it! Pumping up her fists and nodding her head rapidly, Mimi mentally makes a promise toward herself.

Tobias observed the girl's pumped up fists and determined expression with furrowed brows.

From when she stared bitterly at the vegetables to looking down at her chest, Tobias witnessed everything.

What exactly was she thinking about to suddenly agree so quickly?

Strangely, Tobias had a feeling it had to do with her previous question.

Don't tell me...

Tobias sighed hopelessly at the girl's perverted thoughts.