Chapter 100 - Threaten Him

Landon stared at Emilia in shock.

Never had he thought he'd hear Emilia speak such words toward him. The girl who had always been foolishly in love with him, willing to do anything for him if he asked for it.

What changed?

Landon's eyebrows furrowed and a frown settled on his face.

"Emilia, what are you talking about? Are you saying you don't care for me anymore?"

Emilia made a wry smile: "That's right. What are you going to do about it? Landon, do you really think I'd still care for you after everything you've done? Hmph, do you think I'm a fool?"

Landon fell silent in response to Emilia's words.

"You...This isn't like you, Emilia. What's going on?" Landon looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"What? Disappointed because I'm not the doll you used all the time?" Emilia sneered. "Let me tell you, Landon, now that I see things clearly I can see you're not all that. If anything, you're not worth being with someone like me!"

At this time, the gaze Landon gave Emilia was no longer one of a hurt lover, instead, his eyes appeared darker while his lips pursed into a tight line.

Hearing her words, Landon wanted to burst with rage.

However, as much as he wanted to lash out and teach the spoiled girl in front of him a lesson, he held back his displeasure upon remembering his initial goal.

"Emilia! How could you think that of me? From the beginning you've always been someone important to me, I would never use you!" Landon put on a troubled expression.

Looking at her with grief-filled eyes, Landon stepped closer.

"Did someone tell you that? That I used you? No matter what they say, you shouldn't listen to their words! Emilia, ever since we were kids you're the only one I saw."

Observing Landon's pity act, Emilia somewhat mocked herself upon recalling she fell for such a man.

"No one told me anything Landon. I just finally saw the real you. It's a shame it took me so long to see it. I truly wasted so much of my precious time on someone like you." Emilia raised her chin.

Finally, the last string of restraint Landon had snapped.

"Hah! Someone like me? What about someone like you? A spoiled, worthless brat who only knows how to beg her father to get what she wants!"

Emilia's face was burning with fury. This guy!

Instead of going off, Emilia stomped toward Landon and looked up at him with bright, burning eyes.

"So what? At least I have money. At least I'm able to spend my father's money on whatever I want, unlike you! At the end of the day, you'll be on the streets with the rest of the trash!"

"You..."

Landon clenched his teeth with rage.

"Emilia!" Landon roared her name in anger, his face flushing red. "You dare?"

Emilia crossed her arms and smirked, enjoying the sight of the young man's lack of composure. "I do. And I'll tell my father about you harassing me, and he'll be sure to make sure you'll never be able to step foot in this industry ever again!"

Staring down at the blonde beauty in front of him, Landon felt his mind become clouded with irritation.

She dare threaten him!