Character Q&A - Answered

Hello precious readers! As promised, here's the Q&A - the remaining questions will be answered on Friday with a few sneak peeks!

Enjoy~

----------------

To author-san: What inspired you to think of a character like Andras?

Paramyis: Honestly, I've always loved gender-bender stories or anything to do with a girl/boy cross-dressing as their opposite gender. When I made Mimi I planned to have her cross-dress and with Mimi's personality, the character Andras matched her well!

----------------

To Tobias: are you looking forward to joining WIFE DOTING CLUB under the rule of LU TINGXIAO?

Tobias: "Who's Lu Tingxiao?"

Lu Tingxiao: "Hello."

Ning Xi: "Hello, darling!"

Tobias: "...who are they?"

----------------

To Paramyis: Who in real life is Mimi, especially Tobias, reflect the most of?

Paramyis: Mimi I would say reflects me the majority of the time. No, I'm sadistic or a genius, but I would say when it comes to hiding her emotions through jokes, teasing, and smiles, she's like me. We're complete opposites, but she's my favorite type of character!

If I ever met someone like Tobias in real life, I'd marry him. ( ̄ε ̄ʃƪ)

----------------

To Paramyis: When will we see Tobias romantically having thoughts of Mimi?

Paramyis: *Cough* When it's not considered creepy and illegal. Just want to say Mimi is 15 and Tobias is 22.

----------------

To Mimi: Do you ever get the feeling that Tobias likes you?

Mimi: "Not at all. If he did, he would have responded to all my passes toward him! How can he resist such a beauty like me?"

----------------

To author: Have you thought about the ending yet?

Paramyis: Hehe, yes! The ending is all planned out. I hope you all will enjoy when the time comes.

----------------

To Tobias: Are you secretly in love with Mimi? Do you realize how much girls want you? Can you make cute babies with Mimi?

Tobias: "I have no romantic feelings toward Mimi. Yes, I'm aware. And no."

Mimi: "Aww, come on Toby! Let's make cute babies, imagine are looks combined!"

Tobias: "No."

Mimi: "Hmph, you're no fun..."

----------------

To Mimi: Do you think that Tobias is boyfriend material and on a scale of 1-100 how hot is Tobias? Can you and Tobias get together and make chunky little babies?

Mimi: "Mhm! He's definitely boyfriend material! He's 1M-100 hot! No one can match my god and idol Tobias Itou! And if he promises to be gentle and easy on my innocent, maiden soul, we can have as many babies as he wants!"

Tobias: "I said no."

Mimi: "You're really no fun Toby..."

----------------

To author: is there gonna be any snu snu scenes

Paramyis: Fufufu~ Oh there definitely will be. I can't wait for you all to read them, they'll be hot and sweaty. (*'▽'*)